chapter 16

This chapter is not edited

I want to build a relationship with
someone who cares about,
"why I've been quite all day"
not someone who gets mad
because I'm acting differently❣️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

the Singhania's and Malhotra's families reached the station the next morning and after that everyone debated towards the hotel in two separate cars. the elders are seated in one car while the youngest is in another.

Siddharth is sitting on the front side beside the driver and saumya, rishi,harshita are sitting in the middle seat while omkar,aiman, and Vaibhav are seated in the backseat.... manvi was sitting in the elder's car because of the shortage of place.

the place was really attractive as they could clearly see the mountains in between the roads, everyone was really surprised and mesmerized after seeing the beauty of Rishikesh

the place was really attractive as they could clearly see the mountains in between the roads, everyone was really surprised and mesmerized after seeing the beauty of Rishikesh.. the weather was really soothing and calming as it was still early in the morning and the road was really clean like the environment making everyone to enjoy the beauty of Rishikesh...

rishi pov

I was sitting beside my sherni and was continuously looking towards her as she was busy looking outside.. I sensed her mood and it was different and strange since we landed here, her face was looking really gloomy and the most surprising thing was she didn't even pick a fight with me till now..

"I am really worried about her as she was not even showing the slightest expression on her face... she was fine till yesterday then what happened so suddenly that made her look like an emotionless person now..." i said while looking towards her

I am really not liking her this side, it's making me more tense and worried about her state... i wish I could cupped her face in my hands and made her look directly into my eyes so that I could get all my answers just by looking into her eyes but this madam was busy looking outside the window...

"I am really missing the charm of her face and that beautiful smile of her which always makes my heart to run a race... I am really damn sure now that she is having a really serious fight with herself in her mind but the things is I wanted her to tell me what's going inside her mind i didn't want her to hide her pain.. i wanted her to let it out so that she could feel relaxed.. " I sighed in disblief and again look towards her..

 " I sighed in disblief and again look towards her