chapter 21

'What's cute?'...

When she says while blushing
"Stop looking at me" and he starts to stare her with more concentration.❣️

This chapter is not edited

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Meanwhile in Rishikesh

Harshita pov;

"I was standing where the pooja was going on while saumya dii and Sid jiju were sitting infront of the pandit jii and they were performing some kind of rituals... Yup sid jiju i gave this nickname to him when we were in the train and he really like it!! And of course why he will not i mean i have given the name so it would be mind-blowing like me.." i Said in my mind while pulling my imaginary collars but suddenly someone started nudging my shoulders making me hell irritated, "Who the hell got this much guts to irritate harshita Malhotra" i said and turned my head in that direction only to find donkey face smirking towards me..

"Hey chihuahua.." he said while grinning stupidly "ahhh i just hate this man!!!" I said while looking towards rishi with i am so done face but wait a minute what the hell did he just call..

"You idiot guy!! What did you just call me.." i said while glaring hum in anger and he just casually shrug his shoulder.

"Do you have any hearing problem sherni.." he said while smirking mischievously . "this man surely have guts" i said while looking towards him with angry face.

"No i don't have mr donkey face..".i said while folding my arms and smirking.. it's called playback Mr

"WTH you just called me!!" He said while looking towards me with angry face.

"Why did you have any hearing problems?" I said while imitating his previous words.

"Ahhhhh!!" He said while looking towards me with irritated face.

"You know what! chihuahua suites you very well!! Like that dog you are also small with weird face" (yeah you all have guess right chihuahua is a breed of dog let me show the picture

)

"YOU!!!" She said angrily while pointing her fingers towards him and he raised his eyebrows.

"You donkey face!idiot! Bandar! monster!.." harshita Said while looking towards him with anger and rishi's mouth get opened slightly after hearing the beautiful nicknames she is giving to him.

"How mean you are!! I thought that you would just talk properly with me after yesterday night but see here you are! again fighting with me like a Hungry lioness.." rishi said with poker face and harshita look towards him with guilty eyes after remembering yesterday's event.