chapter 9

This chapter is not edited

Sanvi's perspectives

After that incident i wipped my tears and hurriedly went to take bus, after sometime the bus came and i sit at one of the empty sit which was beside window, i sit there comfortably and took my earphones from my bag , plugged them into my ears before putting my phone at my lap and closing my eyes.. the thing which can only calm me right now is music!! Music is my only therapy which i do when i wanted to hug someone really badly...

When the melodious song reached my ear i went into nostalgia.. nostalgia of that name which i never wanted to remember but i can't help myself..

"Karthik" when Manish uncle said this name my heart beat started raising and i was feeling the heat raised in my body..
Karthik this small name have the tendency to always gave goosebumps in my whole body and to make my heart dance like a crazy person. I accept the fact that i have never saw the person behind this name but who cares? Is it necessary to fall in love after seeing the persons face? Not in my case though.. yeah but i am not so sure that if it is love or what? But this feeling is really special to me.. i have always been an introvert girl and never thought something to happen like this with me.. i really don't believe in the concept of love and always thought that it's someone's imaginations or attraction i always think that the person love the other person if they have a good and attractive face, because i have saw this thing only man!! Yeah you can cross check if you want... just ask one person what should be the qualities or things you want in your future partner.. the first answer will always be like he or she should be handsome or beautiful.. it's not like i Don't want my future partner to be handsome but the things is people just do care about others face not their heart, yeah and i don't like this thing and that's why i thought that their is not anything like love in this world untill that day .....

It was the usual day for me i just came from college and went to the orphanage to teach small Childrens. yeah i also do that because i love seeing the 100 voltage smile on their faces when i teach them without taking any fees.. i really love teaching them because it gave me a special warmth to my heart which no one can give.. so i was teaching them on that day and gave them some questions to solve and myself move towards the bookshelf to pick a book to read which was kept at the corner of the room, i really love reading novels because it helps me to clear my mind which was now a total mess because of the incident which happened in my college today..

I open the book and started reading it.. it was the famous teen book which was just published in this summer the name of the book is "xoxo" i found it interesting so started reading it but suddenly remembered the gibberish which i wrote at one page yesterday due to my bad mood, i started searching the page while Turning the pages of the book but soon found it..

..and gave a bitter smile after reading it once again..

Love i just hate this word i don't know the exact reason behind my this hate but I think it is not made for me... When I was a kid i thought that god had made one special person for everyone in this world but then why did he forget me ? Am i that bad ? Why no one is made for me? The one who can love me by my heart.. the one who can hold my hand till my last breath.. the one who can look in my eyes and say everything will be alright soon.. i think that this all things are just useless stuffs and there is no one made for me, it was just the imagination of my mind .....

i gave a sad smile and was about to tear it into million pieces but found something written on the backside of it, i frowned and open the letter to read whats written on it..

waiting and patience is the sign of true love! anyone can say i love you but not everyone can wait for you without you knowing about it, dont be so quick to judge true love.. believe in miracles if you want to belive in love, god is the owner of all conditions and nothing is beyond his ability..