chapter 24

Enjoy the double update sundi people's  🤫☺️

"Sometimes you think that you
want to disappear but
all you really want
is to be found by
someone who can say "hey I am here for you',♥️"

This chapter is not edited

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

"Shashank beta didn't Karthik wake up?" Akshra asked Shashank who was coming towards her in the garden after being fully dressed actually everyone have already eaten their food but only Karthik,sanvi and akshra was left to eat their breakfast and akshra was waiting for her son to wake up.

"No aunty he is still sleeping.." Shashank said and took a seat beside her.

"Yeh ladka bhi na you wait beta I will come after waking him up.." akshra said and stood up from her place but Shashank again make her seat.

"You wait here aunty and here eat your breakfast I will go and wake your son up and don't worry I will make sure that he didn't skip his meals.." Shashank said before giving her breakfast and standing from his spot.

"Thank you beta.."akshra said lovingly while looking towards him and he frowned before saying.

"Kya aunty what is this thank you? I don't need it and don't you dare to say thank you to me again I am like your son na and who say thank you to her son?" Shashank said while folding her arm's while looking towards her angrily.

"Okay okay fine now you go.." akshra said while giggling and Shashank also smile before going away from their.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Shashank was walking and going towards his room to wake up Karthik but soon he stopped at his track after seeing sanvi coming towards his way fully dressed.

She was wearing a Normal white colour kurti with jeans on it but still she was looking elegant in her simple outfit.

After seeing sanvi suddenly an Idea pooped in his mind while he smirk mischievously before going towards her.

"Hey bandariya good morning.." Shashank said while standing infront of her and smiling teasingly.

"What a bad morning I had now !" Sanvi said and scoffed.

"Sometimes I think why I need to help this bandariya but the I remembered that she is my behen kya hi kar sakte h.." Shashank mumbled in his breath while looking towards sanvi.

"What what did you said?"Sanvi asked while raising her eyebrows in confusion.

"Nothing I said you are looking like a real bandariya in this outfit!  And yeah I forgot woh akshra auntry ne bola h tumhe ki Karthik ko utha do.." Shashank said while whistling and looking towards the interior of hotel.