chapter 53

"If forever does exist,then
Please let it be you" ❣️

❤️❤️❤️❤️

As promised here is the next chapter guyss ❣️✨ thank you for 1k followers 🤧

This chapter is not edited

Flashback

"Hey.. "someone's soft voice made Karthik to look up as he was scrolling through his phone randomly but as soon as he heard someone's familiar voice he look and find non other than sanvi standing infront of him while giving a soft smile to him, his heart skip a beat as he saw her cladded in a yellow colour anarkali suit which was just enhancing beauty and Karthik heart skip a beat after finding her looking so beautiful for his own eyes.

"Hey are you here? " Sanvi said while waving her hands on his face making him to come out of his la la land and he stood up from his spot hurriedly while gulping hard with nervousness.

"H-Hey I'm sorry you sit na.. " Karthik said with nervousness and pulled a chair for her making her to giggle after looking at his action and she sit on the chair.

"You also sit na! why are you standing" Sanvi said while looking towards Karthik who was standing still now and was busy in staring towards her but after hearing her sentence his ears become red and he also hurriedly sit on one of the chair with embarrassment making sanvi to giggle after seeing his cute behaviour.

"S-So what would you like to have? "He asked as soon as he settled himself on one of the chair.

"Anything you like I'm okay with it.." she said in her soft voice while Karthik nodded his head while smiling and ordered two capachino with brownie while sanvi's face lighten up after hearing about the brownie as she liked it a lot and this got unnoticed by Karthik who smiled softly after seeing this

"So you like brownie huh?".Karthik asked as soon the waiter left and after hearing that sanvi cheeks become red while she look down and put the strand of her hair behind her ears in shyness.

"Yeah i have a sweet tooth can't help myself!! " She said shyly making him to smile after hearing it.

"It's okay mein hoon na! aapko zindagi bhar brownie khilate rahunga. " he mumbled to himself in haze but sanvi's eyes frowned in confusion as she didn't get what he just said.

"What did you said?" She asked while raising her eyebrows and Karthik shake his head hurriedly with nervousness.

"N-Nothing.." he said making sanvi to shake her head while giggling.

"You are funny Karthik sir.. "she said making him to scratch the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Chalo aapko mein kuch toh laga!" He mumbled to himself which made sanvi to narrow her eyes again.

"Aap kahin humari beizzati toh nahi kar rahe hai na apne man mein.. 'she said making his eyes widen and he shake his head continuously.

"Kya baat keh rahi hai!! aapki beizzati aur woh bhi hum kare? Aisi humari gustakhi kahan madam sahab" he said making her to giggle after hearing it.

__________

"Hey wait! their is something at the corner of your lips. Karthik said when sanvi was busy in eating her brownie and hearing him she tried to wipe it while using with her hands but couldn't get where it was actually.