chapter 32

"She was afraid of falling in love again,
But his efforts,care, patience made her realise that neither all boys are the same, nor every love story ends with tears"❣️

This chapter is not edited

After sometime

Saumya pov

"Roshni you are looking stunning!!" Saumya gave a compliment to roshni while smiling brightly and Roshni blushed after hearing(roshni is the granddaughter of the owner and saumya, Harshita,manvi and sanvi were in helping her to get ready for her big day

"The credit goes to you four.. i seriously never thought that I would look this much beautiful." Roshni said while looking her reflection in the mirror and smiling brightly.

"No roshni you are already beautiful this makeup just enhance your beauty.. " sanvi said while settling her lehengas dupatta and saumya Harshita nodded their head in agreement while smiling beamingly.

"I hope poor raj won't got any kind of heartattack after seeing you looking this much hot.." Harshita said while raising her eyebrows teasingly and roshni blushed and hide her face with her palms while the girls started laughing.. they all Stop from laughing when they heard the opening of the door and everyone's eyes went towards the direction of door.

"let's go girls our groom is here.." roshni's cousin's came inside the room while jumping in excitement and the girl's also stood up from their places with excitement.

"Let's go roshni our groom is waiting for her dulhaniya.." harshita and sanvi said together while smiling brightly and roshni nodded her head in shyness before standing up from her place.. they both stood at either side of her and started walking outside with her.

"Saumya can you please bring those fruit boxes before coming downstairs." One of the cousin of roshni said to her when saumya was about to follow them from behind.

"Yeah sure you all go i will come.." saumya said while smiling and she smiled back to her lovingly before going outside.

"It's going to be a hard time for me.." saumya said to herself after looking at the box which was kept at the above self of the cupboard. She signed in disbelief and moved towards the cupboard and started jumping on her spot to get hold of that box. She was trying so hard but because of her small height of 5'2 she was having so much difficulties to get those boxes.

"Okay i can do it!!" She said to herself and jumped really hard but poor her that her leg got stuck with her long lehenga and she yelled in reflex action while closing her eyes and was ready to kiss the Dharti mata but she frowned when she felt nothing but soon she opened her eyes like a saucer when she smell the familiar manly Cologone.

Warning; if you blush while reading then make sure no one saw, otherwise it won't be my problem if they will make fun of yours😌 (thanks SHK_924
For telling me to put this caution)

Her eyes shot wide open when she find a deep brown colour pair of eyes looking towards her with so much amusement and it was non other than Siddharth. His one hand was securing her bare waist securely while the other one was behind her nape to hold her protectively. He took that time and started checking her out shamelessly and found her looking deadly hot in that black lehenga making his heartbeat to risen up

Saumya's outfit;