chapter 8

This chapter is not edited

"H-Hello!! "Sanvi once again said in nervousness but frowned when she received silent in response.

"H-Hello koi hai? "She said softly and Karthik came back from his la la land.

'Y-Yeah... Y-Yeah i am here.. "Karthik said nervously.

"But this is bhai's phone right?"Karthik asked to her softly and she frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

"Jii? "She asked him and he frowned his eyebrows in realisation.

"I am mean this is Siddharth Singhania's phone right? Then how are you speaking with it? "He asked softly to her to not sound rude with this Petal like girl.

"J-jii woh hume nahi pta tha ki yeh jiju ka phone hai hume maaf kar dijiye!! Hume laga ki koi zarrori call hoga isliye utha liya humne.. "she said nervously and Karthik chuckled in her cute behaviour but then realisation hit him that she is saumya's sister and this means that rishita pakka hogya he said to himself and danced in excitement but then soon he smirked when an idea popped in his mind and on the other hand sanvi was playing with her dupatta due to nervousness and gulping hard because kartik was silent since 5 minutes making her more scared.

"Hume? Koi aapke sath aur bhi h kya jisne phone uthaya tha? "Finally Karthik asked to her and secretly holding his laughs because he knows this accent but playing with her.

"J-jii nahi Humara matlab tha ki hum.. i mean... m-mein.. woh humari aadat h aise bolne ki.. "she said to him.

"Oh but miss don't you think it's a bad habit to pickup someone's else phone without knowing... "He said to her while faking his anger and holding his laugh.

"J-jii... H-hume maaf kar dijiye.. h-humne jaan bhuj ke nahi kiya... "she said to him in utterly scared voice making his eyes widened because he thought that he have cross his limits by hearing her soft and timid  voice which was now at the verge of crying.

 "she said to him in utterly scared voice making his eyes widened because he thought that he have cross his limits by hearing her soft and timid  voice which was now at the verge of crying

"H-Hey.. H-Hey i am sorry I was just kidding.. "he said and broke into laughter making her frowned her eyebrows in anger.

 "he said and broke into laughter making her frowned her eyebrows in anger