chapter 23

"I love how you make me feel safe when I'm with you" ♥️

This chapter is dedicated to my saumi ♥️
love you dii and miss you💕

👉reply an important poll at the end of the chapter guys please don't miss it.

This chapter is not edited

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Next morning

Saumya pov;

I woke up a little early today as whole night i really couldn't sleep i don't know why but i think i am really excited to spend some quality times with Siddharth for the first time ... Yeah for the first time me and Siddharth are going somewhere alone. But not to forget how nervous i am feeling right now i don't know why i am feeling like this... i know that I would be safe with him and Siddharth is a gentleman he won't do anything until and unless I am okay with it but still I am feeling really nervous and my heart is thumping like a crazy just only by thinking about me and him being all alone.

what seriously saumya? from where the hell i got this stupid things inside my head i have really gone made and the cause of this madness is Siddharth only..

But my excitement level is on peak today after thinking about the place where I will take him.. i really wanted to visit that place when I heard about it from one of my colleague i hope Siddharth would also like it .. i said and sighed nervousness

i think i just need to clear my mind right now let's just go and do some yoga!! i have asked this about the resort staff's yesterday itself and they told me that yes they a have gym and yoga mats available there only. I think my body needs relif let's go saumya. I said to myself before looking towards the wall clock and which was showing 6'O. Clock on it.. i sighed and look beside me only to find sanvi in Deep slumber, she was sharing a room with me because we both really can't sleep without hugging someone.. i smile and kissed her forehead lovingly before going inside the bathroom to change myself into a comfortable lower and tshirt....i don't want to overdress myself just for the yoga so i am wearing a normal full sleeves grey losse hoodie with black colour lower in it.

i tied my hair in a Messy bun and headed towards the top floor of ressort where the gym was because i need to take yoga mat from their i don't think so there would be anyone in the gym as usually people comes here for the vacation purpose only and...

i tied my hair in a Messy bun and headed towards the top floor of ressort where the gym was because i need to take yoga mat from their i don't think so there would be anyone in the gym as usually people comes here for the vacation purpose only and who the hell wanted to do gym in their vacations. i think in my mind while entering the gym but then after seeing the view infront of me my water bottle got slipped from my hand and my heart started beating like a crazy.

End of saumya pov

Never in her life she imagined to witness this sight, her eyes are wide open like they will pop out any time from the socket,mouth is slightly open,her cheeks turned a shade of light pink while she felt all her body hairs risen at the sudden goosebumps she is feeling now. Her knees are getting weaker but her legs are stuck on the place just like her eyes stuck on the sexy view infront of her..