chapter 37

"Years after her marriage she found his high school maths copy..
Excitedly, she ruffled through it only to discover her name scribbled inside a heart on the last page.."
And from Their only,their arranged marriage found a new identity

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is not edited

Next morning

Shashank hurriedly parked his bike and went inside the Mobile repairing shop while having a worried and tense emotions plastered on his face.

"Bhaiya yeh lo aur isko jaldi banao warna bahut bura ho jayega.." Shashank said and gave his phone to the shopkeeper without seeing infront of him that their was someone else also who was now looking towards him with her pissed eyes.

"Hello mr yeh kya baat huyi... Mein pehle aayi hoon toh pehle mera kaam hoga.." one girl said out of nowhere and after hearing her voice, Shashank finally sense someone's presence near him and moved his eyes towards that direction only to find a cute looking girl who was wearing spects and was pouting her lips while looking towards him with an angry frown.

" one girl said out of nowhere and after hearing her voice, Shashank finally sense someone's presence near him and moved his eyes towards that direction only to find a cute looking girl who was wearing spects and was pouting her lips while looking...

Shashank was lost in her beauty and didn't even saw that he zoned out while looking towards her pretty face and those eyes which are covered with the spects but it didn't stop him from looking inside in that doe eyes which was showing nothing but pure innocence.

"Hello mr back to the earth.." that girl said and waved her hand infront of his face while Shashank Jerk back and came out of dreamland

"Kya tum andhe ke sath sath behare bhi ho ki abh tumko sunai bhi nahi de raha.." that girl said angrily while keeping her hands on her waist making Shashank to also narrow his eyes with anger.

"Oh hello miss tum sundar ho toh kya kuch bhi bologi aur yeh shop tumhare papa ne nahi banwayi h jo sirf tumhari hi marzi chalegi.." Shashank fire back on her eventhough after clearly knowing that it was his fault only and he could just simply said sorry but no he didn't because he is mr stubborn.

"Oh hello mere papa ke baare mein ek shabd aur bola toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.." that girl replied back while having the same anger and Shashank was about to fire her back but the shopkeeper stop them while keeping his hand in between them.

"Arey arey madam jii aur sahab jii aap dono lado mat.. mein dono ka kaam abhi kar deta hoon lekin subh subh dhande ke time koi nautanki na karo kyunki mera nuksan ho jayega." the shopkeeper said and pleaded to both of them while they both nodded their head in agreement but didn't stop glaring at eachother and in few minutes the shopkeeper handed their phone to each of them and they both parted their ways while still glaring eachother.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Meanwhile In Malhotra's house