chapter 28

"I felt like I had been waiting
Whole lifetime just for you"❣️

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

This chapter is not edited

At morning everyone get ready and check out from the hotel. They all were travelling by road for few hours as the airport is quite far away... Everyone were enjoying the great view of rishikesh while travelling through the car.. they were playing antakshari and laughing like no tommorrow.. everyone were enjoying this moment after forgetting about the yesterday's incident.. they have already informed sanvi about Raj's family behaviour and she was equally shock but didn't tell the reason behind her this behaviour and this sudden change of decison about getting married and liking raj so suddenly.. she was beyond happy both mentally and physically after knowing the fact that Raj's chapter is closed from her life forever and she could enjoy her life like any other normal girl.

She was smiling and humming her favourite song which she was listening through her earphone while seeing the outside beauty.. Karthik,rishi, sanvi, Harshita, Shashank,manvi and aiman were sitting in the same car while Karthik was driving the car and rishi was sitting in passenger seat beside him...

Karthik look beside him and found rish scrolling through his phone. He sighed in relief and settled his rear view mirror and focused it toward sanvi who was busy while looking towards the outside beauty,she didn't know but here someone was busy seeing his beauty...he smiled and a blushed appeard on his face after seeing sanvi looking so beautiful when the sunlight was falling on her face and she was humming the music while smiling and here Karthik started taking glance of her secretly minute by minute..

Suddenly rishi on the music player and music started playing which was matching Karthik situation really well..he was lost in his dreamland while imagining the things with sanvi which was playing in the song

Baithe Baithe Main Ye Sochu
Tu Sang Baitha Ho Toh
Mil Ke Baate Hongi 2 – 2
Umar Yu Hi Kaate Hum Do

Subah Subah Mian Fir JaaguPaas Mein Soyi Ho TuKaano Mein Gaa Kar Kuch TohMain Roz Jaga Du Tujhko

Paas Mein Soyi Ho Tu
Kaano Mein Gaa Kar Kuch Toh
Main Roz Jaga Du Tujhko

Subah Subah Mian Fir JaaguPaas Mein Soyi Ho TuKaano Mein Gaa Kar Kuch TohMain Roz Jaga Du Tujhko