the promotion

.

"yes sir? is there anything i can help you with?" heeseung asked after he comes inside the chairman's room. to be honest, he already knows it's about aeri but he deliberately set it aside.

Mr.choi aka the school's chairman cleared his throat before starting to speak. "you know graduation is only in two weeks right?" heeseung nodded as the chairman continue to speak again.

"i got you a promotion to go straight to seoul national university. you know it took at least 6 years to be a veterinarian right? but if you took this promotion, i'll make it only at least 3 years," the school chairman after he saw heeseung jaw drop.

he can't believe what he heard. on the other side, mr.choi started to smirk knowing that aeri's plan really works.

after a few minutes, heeseung finally processed what happen. "u-uh, so can i take that p-promotion sir?" heeseung still can't speak probably. he loses in his world knowing that he can reach his dream only in three years.

"sure! i'll be happy seeing my student be what they want... but.." once chairman choi said but, heeseung know what will happen. he sighed and keep listening to what the chairman would say.

"you need to marry my niece, choi aeri," heeseung felt like his world started to fall. how can his chairman provoke him to marry aeri using his dream?

"i know it's a hard decision. i'll give you three days to think about it. take it or leave it, it's your choice. i hope you know it's a really big deal for your future,"

"but sir, is that too harsh for me? i know i want to be a veterinarian in a short time but how can i focus on my dream if i need to take care of the girl i don't even love?" heeseung finally let out his true feelings to aeri's uncle making mr.choi only chuckled.

"aeri got a dream too. she wants to be a fashion designer in a short time just like you so when you guys get married, i think you both only need to take of yourself because you both will be busy every day," mr.choi explained.

heeseung stayed silent. he doesn't know what decision he should choose right now. he also knows that he'll be busy 24/7 if he took the promotion and got no time to take care of his so-called soon-to-be-wife but he doesn't want to marry her!

heeseung sighed again and faces the school's chairman who got a smile on his face. "i'll think about it, sir. thank you for the promotion. if don't have anything else, i'll take my leave now,"

"sure! don't forget to think about it wisely lee heeseung," mr.choi reminded him before he left the school's chairman.

heeseung took his step out from the school's chairman only to face aeri with a wide smile written on her face. "what do you want now?"

"you of course,"

"and i don't want you," heeseung said walked away and of course, aeri followed her by his side.

"but you know it'll be a waste if you don't take the promotion right? it's your long time dream anyway,"

"i know it, it's your stupid dumb plan,"

"hehe, you know me too well, future husband. i just want to help you follow your dream okay? you should be thankful instead of being mad at me," help heeseung in that way? what a stupid way.

"once we get married, you and i would be busy. i'm going to focus on my fashion designer, you going to focus on your cutie animals so we not going to spend time together always," aeri said resting her face for smiling too much.

heeseung frowned looking at her, "why do you want to marry me if we both got no time for each other?"

"easy, i don't want anyone else to steal you from me," heeseung kinda regrets asking a dumb stupid question to her when he even can expect the answer.

they both walked together until they both got outside from school. of course all eyes are on them but no one dares to talk back about aeri since her relative is their school's chairman. no one dares to get close to heeseung too, if they ever touch heeseung. aeri will be mad and let her uncle punish them.

"um, it's time to go back home. i don't want to leave my husband," aeri pouted once they reached school gates only receiving a glare from heeseung.

"i'm not your husband and yea, go home now,"

"aww, it's cute when you care about me. i'll go now. remember to choose wisely babe! i love you~~" aeri started to walk away and slowly her shadow disappeared making heeseung sigh in relief.

of course he doesn't reply. he doesn't love her. not only yeonjun but even him confused why aeri really loves him until the point aeri want to get married to him.

he got nothing special. just like a random student who works so hard to save an animal at the zoo.

that's doesn't matter now, he needs to think about what decision he should take.