congratulations

.

"nothing, i just want to say hi. it's been so long since we met, you should go see your–"

"don't ruin my day," heeseung said without letting her finish her sentence while aeri just gulped seeing how cold heeseung is. well he is cold everytime but this is time, it's different. he looks like about to eat the girl called sooha.

sooha nodded and the next second, she had her eyes on aeri who's look like a confused child making sooha laugh.

"alright, hee. i'm not gonna ruin your date with your girlfriend. see you when i see you,"  before sooha could take a step to walk away from their table. heeseung suddenly spook making sooha froze.

"i'mgettingmarriedsoon," that's so damn fast but aeri and sooha still managed to hear it.

sooha out of words. she doesn't know heeseung would get married at this age. sooha know heeseung got another problem that he couldn't solve and now he willing to take care of somebody's daughter?

heeseung took a glance at the speechless girl beside him, "now you know right? go tell others too. tell them i'm not going to invite them," heeseung said while standing up.

aeri too, follow him as he stands up to go out from the café leaving the girl out of words. too many questions in aeri's mind but she tried to ignore them.

"heeseung.." aeri called him in a slow tone but no response could be heard. aeri sighed as she just follow him to their car with their wedding rings and dresses on their hand.

negative thoughts started to get on her mind. sohaa? who could she be? the only thing on aeri's mind is his ex-girlfriend. well,  the way she looks at aeri is full of jealousy. oh and the way heeseung told her about their marriage soon! his voice sounds guilty, maybe?

——

"so, it's finally the time you guys waiting for! happy graduation everyone! good luck with your future!" mr.choi finally announced about their official graduation.

aeri is not a high schooler anymore. think of that make her tears up. not only that, look at her surrounded, people hugging their parents but aeri... just stand there without any friends. 

some of the students started to take a picture together with their family and friends. some of them getting too emotional. all of them look so happy, aeri wish she could feel it too.

"BAA!" aeri stood up after both of her shoulders got touched by someone. not heeseung obviously, it's yeonjun.

"yeonjun! I almost pass out, luckily I'm not or not, I'll hunt you when I become a ghost!" yeonjun laughed at her childish little sister jokes.

oh God, he could see the sadness written on her face, automatically he hugged her rightly. slowly he's whispering on her side ear. "you doing well my little sis. I know you did and I'm so proud of you,"

again aeri cried as she thought she will be lonely without anyone on her side on her graduation day. at least now she had yeonjun.

"okay enough with crying, I want to meet my brother-in-law now!" yeonjun said letting go of their hug and searching for heeseung who's enjoying his graduation day with his friends.

before yep jun could go to heeseung, aeri grabbed his hand, stopping him to go. "you better not,"

"why?"

"don't ruin his day, this might be his happiest day," aeri said full of care. she noticed heeseung changed after the day they met sooha girl. aeri don't who she is but it's better to keep heeseung better first than asking him.

yeonjun just laughed, pushing his sister away from his arm. "he like me, remember?"

"but–"

"no but, I'm going now,"

"wait, ahh let me go with you,"  aeri said while running to yeonjun side who already walk away to heeseung and the gang.

once they reached, no one seems notice but sunghoon. "eh? yeonjun sunbae!" he automatically bows to show his respect following by his other members.

"ohh, heeseung! my soon-to-be brother-in-law!" yeonjun shouted making heeseung a little bit embarrassed by people who started to whisper to each other.

but that doesn't stop heeseung from greeted yeonjun back. yeonjun not lying when he said heeseung like him.

"congratulation for all of you. don't forgot about heeseung wedding too!" again the crowd started to gasp. who knows a clingy girl with the cold boy going to get married soon???

aeri didn't speak a words, as what she said just now. she don't want to ruin heeseung's day.

after a while, they finally bit goodbye to each other. lol it's not like yeonjun not gonna meet him again or what. friendship between heeseung and yeonjun seems closer than heeseung with aeri tho.