lunch together

.

aeri starred at their class window. she blanks out after the presentation. luckily, she do it well and of course, her dress got chosen. it just... it's exhausted for no reason.

"yah-! lee aeri, let's go!" xiaoting waved her hands a few times in front of aeri. thank god she got back into reality making xiaoting chuckle. "let's go. yujin and the others must be waiting for us," she said holding her friend's hands.

walking into the cafeteria full of people but something feels different today. she doesn't smile at all, maybe not in the mood.

they finally spotted yujin, hikaru, bahiyyih and wonyoung. yea, that's their group now. they became close day by day. even for wonyoung who's indifferent course. remember that day when she freaks out aeri is actually heeseung's wife. yujin got so annoyed because she asked her about a hundred times for confirmation.

aeri went straight to beside hikaru, received a glare from others with confusion. aeri will be the one who excited the most when it comes to recess. but now she looks... dead?

this must be something wrong. bahiyyih cleared her throat and spoke, "are you okay? you know we are all here for you to listen to your problem," bahiyyih pouted. wanting her friend to feel better.

aeri took a look at her friends. they all looked at her with worried faces making her sigh. "you guys should be mad at me," she whispered but they could hear.

"what? why would we? about what?" xiaoting asked. to be honest, she was scared if aeri's words would backstab her. she scared of losing her first friend here. lol what a negative overthinking mind she got.

"seriously you don't?"

"goddamn it, my dear friend. tell us first. we can't read your heart!" yujin said as wonyoung beside her slapped her playfully. signed her to keep quiet and listen to what aeri would say.

"i think it's not fair for our class. every time there is a presentation, i'll always get chosen. it should be some of you guys too. not only me," aeri said in really sad tones yet so serious but then bahiyyih laughed so hard.

after calming herself down, she looks at her with a playful smile. "i swear to god our fashion is not trendy plus we do it in the last minutes! it's your luck, aeri. you deserved it!" bahiyyih said.

"100% agreed. i'm not even focusing on our class. it'll be weird if i get chosen," yujin spoke, agreed with bahiyyih as she eat her food before it's cold.

"when i was in high school, i always got chosen. almost everyone hates me because my school principal is my uncle," she explained but everyone frowned.

"so, is our teacher here is your relative?" wonyoung asked but aeri shook her head. that problem is not wonyoung's problem anyway. since she's pretty i'll let her do whatever she wants hoho.

"problem solved. enough being sad emo kid, let's go buy some food. i'll treat you," yujin stood up from her seat and took aeri hands who seat on the other side. "what about me?!" wonyoung shouted watching her friend go to buy food with her new friend.

"treat yourself," yujin replied with a wink before leaving the other girls on the table. giggled after reminding how childish aeri is.

yujin treated her with a cheese tteokbokki and blueberry lychee juice before they sat back at the place. surprisingly, their tables are already fulls of the boys from the medical course.

yea, you read it right. it's heeseung and his friends sitting there laughing. not for heeseung tho, he keeps looking for aeri but tried not to be so obvious.

"what...?" yujin whispered behind aeri ears as she giggled. she leads the way and now all eyes are on her, moving a little to make a sit beside her husband while yujin pouted.

"yah! my place!" she shouted at jay but he does not bother at all. he keeps eating with his poker face making yujin give up. she ends up pulling a new chair from another table.

aeri put her food on the table. she fcking confused with the situation right now. why is the medical student suddenly eating with them? well, expect for wonyoung of course. she has been eating with them for almost 2 weeks now.

"what are you doing here?" aeri asked her husband but making sure nobody hear. that might hurt their feelings.

"i don't know. wonyoung called us and boom, we're here. why? you don't like me being around you?" she scoffed.

"no, i don't like it. i fcking love it. you guys should join us next time," heeseung nodded as he continue to eat but then stop when wonyoung looked at them with a smile on her face.

heeseung mouthed at her, 'why?' but she just shook her head and continue eating. he smirked then spoke, "so how was your date, wonyoung-shi?" everyone around them widened their eyes.

including aeri. crap, yujin going to kill her. instead of helping her classmate, she helps someone who is her classmate's friend.

"date? jang wonyoung. you never tell me you had a date?" yujin asked with a sarcastic voice while giving her a death glare.

"u-uh actually it's.... it's... it's aeri! she set me a blind date with her friend!" aeri gulped before facing yujin with a disappointed face but then she replace it with a happy one.

"wait.. my friend. not her," heeseung don't mind their business. he is busy clearing his bowl of ramen but his friends are busy hear almost the tea.

yujin pouted, she looks at aeri with an unknown emotion. "if you wonder, i'm half-mad and half happy because you, aeri,"

"huh, why?"

"you made wonyoung stop complaining her date about boys is the same which is true. but, i want a blind date too! you know how desperate i am to find one," she exclaimed almost being a crybaby about it.

aeri giggled before she answer, "heeseung's friends are all here now. i think you suit well with jay. i'll set you both on a blind date later," she said happily.

jay scoffed, "her? as my date? i rather die than watch her fake cuteness,"

yujin eyes widened when the words come out of his mouth. never in her life, has she pretended to be cute. to be honest, it's annoying when people say she's cute for her age but it's her natural personality.

fake cuteness. "me too. i rather date a rock than date a cold stone sh*t like you!" yujin rolled her eyes. not looking at jay anymore. she aggressively eats her food without minding people again.

jay was taken back for real. cold stone? he's friendly to everyone but her. maybe he loves everyone but her.