ho(liday/neymoon)

.

"thanks for helping me," heeseung said after laying his body on the bed beside aeri who's ready to get her beauty sleep.

she just hummed. she put her face on the pillow, heeseung finds it weird and funny but it turns out it's her habit when she slept.

heeseung take a look before he tucked himself on the blanket but was taken back when aeri speak. "why do you agree with him?"

he keep silent. "you can't just agree if you don't want to," she mumbled under her breath but heeseung could hear that.

a minute passed, aeri was about to sleep because she thought heeseung not going to answer her question. she doesn't like it when he ignored her but since she's sleepy as fvck, she just him be with his cold-stone heart.

but no, a minute passed because he thinks the right words to say to her but end up, still no words he could let out.

"you. if you don't agree, you can just say. i'll ask him to cancel everything," he said softly. well, his word might be her feelings but he can't hold it anymore.

he wants to spend more time with her. want to cherish some beautiful memories together. 'after all, she still my wife's cards show up every time he asked himself about why he agreed.

the surroundings feel like silence. only aircond sounds and some tiny bugs sounds could be heard. heeseung sighed, "don't be mad at me,"

"listen, i agreed with him in the first place but you are the one who said i'm busy," he confessed but again there is no response.

turning his body toward her. he shook her body slowly and stop after he realized she sleeping all the times he explained. he smiled as his hands moved to brush her hair with his finger.

"sleep well, wife."

——

a month later... holiday.

sitting on the grass while watching butterflies flying around. it feels like home. aeri smiled looking around, full of nature.

"AERI!" someone shouted from her side. she cleared her vision to see who it was.

"yeonjun...? what he's doing here?" she asked, rubbing her eyes again to make sure it's really yeonjun but then it's disappearing.

no yeonjun's voice or a show of yeonjun could be seen. "oy aeri!" she flinched when that voice comes beside her and what surprised her more, it's yeonjun voices instead her husband.

"what are you doing here?! where's heeseung!?" she asked. started to shake when yeonjun at heeseung's place in a blink of an eye.

"lee aeri please wake up!!"

"huh?"

"WAKE UP YOU DUMBASS YOU'RE LATE!" she automatically seat after yeonjun used all of his voices to wake her sister up.

he sighed after seeing aeri wake up for her deep sleep. she looks at her side, there's is no sign of heeseung so she looks at yeonjun again. when she was about to ask, yeonjun was already when out of her room.

she stood up from her bed. she didn't even take a look at the clock, thinking that is still earlier and yeonjun just pranking her as he did in her dream.

when she was about to go inside the bathroom, the door opened revealing heeseung with a frown on his face. he looks at her for a second then to their shared bed. "don't tell me... you just wake up?" heeseung asked not believing what he saw.

"y-yea? it's still earlier, isn't it?" she asked, walking back to the nightstand. she took her phone and gasped when she saw the times.

11.00 p.m.

they are supposed to move at this time but look at them right now. i mean, no. look at aeri. she sighed, closed her phone and slowly went back to the bathroom door.

"i already put our bags in the car's bonnet. check on the stuff i might miss. don't shower too late, come eat breakfast first," he said making aeri chuckle and nod.

"alright husband. oh... and i'm sorry," she mumbled, slowly closing the bathroom door and heeseung went to the kitchen. both of them a smiling like crazy to be honest. they don't even start their holiday journey.

it does not take a long time for aeri to get prepared. ok jokes. she takes almost one hour to put on her make-up choose her clothes. she checked every corner of the room every second, making sure she doesn't leave anything important.

after being done with all those stuff, she went to the kitchen where heeseung at. she saw heeseung focus reading the book. showing his sid profile that made her fall harder for him. it seems like he just does simple things and it's can be so fcking attractive.

"what's for breakfast?" aeri asked when she reached the kitchen bar. asking heeseung for fun when she can see it by herself. she is already in front of the table anyway.

"taking so much time to get ready got a side effect which is you'll get blind huh?" heeseung asked with his sarcastic voice.

"it's your fault for not waking me up," she said while busy putting food into her plate. she can't see heeseung but she knows how annoyed he is.

"i tried okay. all you say is 'ten minutes more, it's a holiday you know?!'. i woke you up about five times and i hear the same things," he copied how she acted when he tried to wake her up. of course, aeri was embarrassed but she prefer to not speak about it or heeseung would make fun of her.

aggressively putting her bread with egg in the middle inside her mouth. her mad face could be written on her face, not forgetting heeseung's favorite. her little pout.

"i can finish this on the car. let's go now," she said already going to the car without waiting for heeseung. leaving heeseung with a giggle showing her childish side is so unhealthy for heeseung's heart. he couldn't do anything but to feels the butterflies flying around his stomach.

without wasting his time, he also stood up from the table and when to the car garage. don't worry about the kitchen though, remember when aeri said that she's not hired a maid for nothing.

he smiled when he saw aeri who's already been sitting on the other side of the driver's chair. oh gosh they don't even move an inch away from their mansion. heeseung already blushing like crazy with her cuteness.

spending two days and one night with her. for sure, he's nervous. never in a day, they would be alone together 24/7 unless they slept and woke up in the morning.

once heeseung sits in the driver's seat, aeri's heart started to beating so fast. she keeps reminding herself that everything going to be alright. there's no choi yeonjun also known as third-wheeling. everything gonna be so different, well maybe.