heeseung's friends

.

"nice to meet you, jake and beomgyu," aeri greeted them after both of them introduced themselves. three of them showed their respect to each other, bowing to each other.

they're now at university seoul's café with jay, beomgyu and jake. it's extremely awkward for aeri since she is the only girl but she tried to act normal. her husband is here, what should she be scared of?

"if i'm not mistaken. i saw someone else with you guys, the purple-ish hair guy?" aeri told them while heeseung was surprised she paying attention to his member on her first day.

"yea, it's taehyun. he's taking an extra musical class. that's why he can't join us," jay explained as she nodded.

thirty minutes passed and aeri does not say a single word. she just kept quiet while listening to the boys talking about stuff like lego and mobile games that she was not interested in.

it's so bored than she thought. his friends just asked some dumb questions about her course. they even asked about their first night like the couple do love each other.

at least, his friends need to flirt with her. she wants to see heeseung's reaction but no one understands the assignment.

"our class was about to time in 10 minutes, let's go now?" jake said making aeri sigh. finally, it's time for her to let herself out of this café with these boys. she thought it'll be fun but she haunted by boredom.

"it's nice to meet you aeri, hope heeseung could bring you more so when can meet often," that jake said, such a liar. he doesn't even talk much to her.

"ahh hahaha yeah. heeseung, i'll go first. i want to complete my assignment," aeri whispered to her husband's ears. heeseung not answering her question but holding her hand. walk her out with his friends.

"go first. i'll send my wife to the designer building-" heeseung was about to ask her friend to go but aeri's cutted him.

"ehhh... no need. i'll go by myself. you gonna be late for your class. mine is about 15 minutes more," aeri said checking the time on her wrist.

heeseung nodded. he goes in the middle where jay and beomgyu stand and go back to their building. of course, they bit a goodbye to aeri.

once again, aeri sighed. she looked at her wrist and shouted when she saw that her class was about to start in three minutes. yea, she just capping to them just now.

without wasting any time, she dushed to her designer building. luckily the lecturer was not there yet or else, she will be dead meat soon.

"girl, i know you going out to date with your husband but don't be late. lucky you miss sunny not here yet," bahiyyih patted her back as she still not breathing probably.

"it's tiring, i shouldn't run here,"

"CLASS, LET'S START!" bahiyyih and aeri both flinch. that's how miss sunny is, the teacher where everyone was scared of but love her at the same time.

might say all things she explained easier to understand by others. unlike mrs.park, she's explained to short and fast. after that, she leave us with a project that we were all confused about.

--

"ew, heeseung. your wife looks uglier than before," and that's the first word that comes out when they met. heeseung just laughed before taking a look at aeri who's trying hard to hold herself from shouting at sunghoon.

it's evening. their class already ended and it's times to meet his highschool's bestfriend.

"that's not a good way to greet us, sunghoon. let's go inside?" heeseung ordered gently pushing sunghoon to go inside another café but this time, outside their university building.

aeri sighed again. she had no idea why she agreed to meet all of his friends today. it feels like all of this is only for her to get left behind.

"oi, what are doing there? come here!" heeseung called her after he noticed she still stayed at the same place.

she comes back to reality. "tch, why you bring her anyway? you're the one who missed me, not her. unless...?" sunghoon smirked making aeri rolled her eyes. knowing what he means by that.

"what do you think, park sunghoon?" she scoffing, almost puked at his expensive clothes.

"you miss me, don't you?" confidently he asked with a proud face on his face only made her annoyed with that boy.

"and why would i? ew, come one. i have a husband to take care of. no time for missing someone else," aeri argued bacm at the same times heeseung came with a tray in his hand.

there is three mushroom soup, two blueberry bread, two ice honey lemon tea and coke. aeri don't order anything, she decided just to follow heeseung's option. here we go, she got mushroom soup, blueberry bread to share with heeseung and ice honey lemon tea.

"oh my gosh," sunghoon mumbled under his breath, clearly for the married couple to hear. "what's wrong, sunghoon?" heeseung asked.

his friend rolled his eyes and frowned at heeseung with a confused face. "i knew you going to fall in love with her. look at you guys being so lovey-dovey in front of my precious eyes,"

"and what's wrong with being lovey-dovey in front of your eyes? we are a married couple, not father and daughter," aeri replied.

"it's disgusting, you know? lucky you, i'm not going to puke at your mushroom soup's bowl," here we go again. they lose their teenage title but still act like kindergarten.

"oh, really?- hee baby, please help your friend. he must be sad watching us happy with each other but here he is, sitting alone," aeri pout while holding heeseung's arm.

and what do you expect?

heeseung laughed a little while putting his spoon in front of sunghoon's mouth. "okay, hoonie. open your mouth, aaaa~~" sunghoon rolled his eyes and slowly push heeseung's spoon away.

"ish! i'm not jealous, okay? i can feed myself, unlike your wife," sunghoon glared at aeri who smile as she is the winner of this argument. she tucked out her tongue, teasing the boy who's about to burst into grumpy granpa.

"chill out, bro. i'm not feeding her. i just want to share blueberry bread because i'm scared if i ordered three bread. one will be a waste," heeseung yold him the truth but sunghoon replied 'whatever'. he didn't say it loudly, just mouth it.

"yea, good to know that but what's now? holding his arm while eating. dang girl, he can't run away anymore," sunghoon said and heeseung's laughed.

he was confused with his friend. never once in his life been this protective over a girl. wait... "sunghoon, are you having a crush on me?" you might think it's aeri who asking this but no, it's heeseung.

his mushroom soup that is already in his mouth almost comes out. good that he could control but still choked with heeseung's sudden question.

"what are talking about?! i'm straight as hell," he said, wiping mushroom soup around his lips and cheeks.

"with your obvious jealousy, i could see you like heeseung so much. straight as circle, i see," aeri took her chance to tease that boy too.

sunghoon glaring at her with a death glare and looking at heeseung again. "i rather date a crocodile than like this man. go take him with your whole heart. ish!"

both of them laughing at his reply. heeseung knows there something's wrong but just shrugged it away while aeri...

she knows everything why sunghoon suddenly acts weird but she prefers to play along.