tell everyone

"so that's the reason you went to ilsan a week ago?" yujin asked full of concern after listening to her friend's secret. aeri nodded. she just told her friends about her tumor and of course, all of them felt sad and scared if something happen to her.

but after a date with heeseung, she wants to live. confidently she said she was going to survive no matter what. thinking positively would at least her help worries right?

"you shouldn't keep that to yourself. we're so worried about you not being an ace anymore. i miss seeing you being chosen," xiaoting sadly said while pouting.

telling them this might give aeri ease but also guilty. she know from the start that she needs to tell them but she was too scared, she's the whole freak. honestly, she doesn't even know why she's being like that.

"it's okay. i promise to be our class ace again after the surgery," aeri said trying to calm herself from being sad.

they missed watching aeri being the chosen one. her dress is pretty but not as simple as it used to do. it's slowly getting basic and nothing on her clothes is unique anymore. she was sad. the fashion designer is what she interest in since she was 5. looking at how people wear elegant dresses on the tv.

how her brother always leads her and shows her the way to be a famous fashion designer. she does really promise herself to continue motivates in this course if she passed the surgery.

suddenly she feels a warm hug. it was her close classmates that feel bad and sad about her. she has been keeping a lot by herself and didn't bother to tell them. of course she knows their friends would be like this.

"please be my ace again, aeri," yujin said still covering her face on aeri's body.

"you are my first friend here, i want you to be my last," now she can hear xiaoting sobbing making her sadder than she is but she didn't cry. she tired of it, she realized that crying didn't solve her problem.

instead of crying, she's giggling. "i''m not going to die, yall need to chill," she said while rolling her eyes as all of them let go of their hug.

she told gaeul, her one and only friend (not anymore). she could hear gaeul burst into tears through the phone but she only could say some comfort words. gaeul was overseas, she need to end her last semester before going back to korea means she couldn't watch aeri for the last time before the operation.

aeri asked heeseung to tell his friends except for sunghoon. she wants to tell him herself since sunghoon used to be her admirer and now her friend.

——

"here!" she took the paper bag from heeseung's hand as she got into her car and secure her seatbelt.

she say no words and took out the things from the bag as she got shocked. she couldn't believe what she saw, with her eyes widening as she look at heeseung. never expected she will get this stuff from him.

it was an expensive perfume and two tulips. so simple yet so romantic. "is there anything i don't know? why did you suddenly give me my favorite flower and this expensive perfume?"

heeseung frowned. his eyes focusing on the road while answering. "that's not from me, it's jay. i told him about your brain and boom! he asked me to give it to you. guess he really likes you," she's giggling watching heeseung become jelly.

"tell him, i said thanks. i appreciated it so much,"

"tell him by yourself," heeseung replied, rolling his eyes.

"hee baby, stop being jelly. i think jay is the only college friend that i am close to, that's why he gives me this. and you mr.lee, know that i have eyesight problems. i couldn't see any boy except you," softly her voice seems like a melody to his ears, especially when she explained how much she loves him.