hee's different

.

"everyone's eyes almost popped out when xiaoting told them that i'm your wife, you know?" heeseung laughed at his wife's statement. it's almost dark out here and now they riding a car to go back to their house together.

aeri takes a look at heeseung once again before starting to speak something that is out of heeseung's mind. "your friend is kinda good-looking though." he widened his eyes but still focusing on traffic.

"who? how did you know them? weird, i haven't introduced you to any of my friends yet? did they flirted with you?" aeri laughed at his questions. not expecting his reaction will be like this, she only thought he'll say that he don't give a fck or maybe say that he is more handsome.

sounds like he's jelly jelly.

"that boy named jay, i guess. he helped me when i'm on my way to the medical's building. not only handsome but kind-hearted," she explained and giggled, reminding the times when jay helped her taking some boxes to mrs.park in the parking lot.

"and how did you know he's my friend? he told you?" heeseung asked but aeri shook her head.

"i saw him with you on my first day entered college," he nodded not saying anything. but after a minute later, he smirked making you look at him with a weird expression.

"you look creepy, heeseung. stop smirking," aeri stated.

"i wonder what are you going to do with jay? divorce with me and marry him?" - heeseung

"hmm, what if i do?" aeri teasing him. maybe he's not that jelly, just curious.

"i'm not allowed you to," heeseung answer is unexpected. eh, maybe he does.

aeri smirked as she confidently give him a question, "why? are you slowly in love with me?"

"hmm, what if i do?" heeseung repeats her words but ends up leaving her speechless with heeseung's response.

to be honest, she's about to die with this conversation. it's always a short and cold conversation, bored for her to continue talking with heeseung.

"but i'm not, sorry. i just not allowed you because you help me save my money," oh dang, her heart has been broke too many times.

"don't get me wrong but you know i'm not doing a part-time job, so when i live with you, i saved my money by not paying rent," heeseung explained before aeri thinks he's a gold-digger.

"o-oh, it's okay. do whatever you like," her butterflies died when heeseung said he's not. why does she feel disappointed anyway, she knows heeseung would never. why did she put her hopes that high in the first place?

and that's it. their conversation cut off just like that.

--

"let's eat lunch together tomorrow," heeseung said while aeri rested herself on the bed, scrolling some posts on instagram.

"out of sudden? i thought you shame having a wife like me," aeri replied not taking her eyes from the phone's screen.

heeseung sighed as he lie down beside aeri, "why would i be shame of you? unless when you are too clingy," aeri stayed quiet. she had her attention only on her phone but actually, she knows heeseung staring at her. that's never happen before.

"so you would join me for lunch tomorrow? since you already know jay, i would love to introduce you to my other members," heeseung asked again and she finally put her phone down after hearing that jay will be joining them.

"jay joined us?! yes, yes, i will join you!" aeri would say yes at first, but she gotta keep her acting even tho she knows heeseung will never notice her getting hurt by his words.

"are you mad at me?" heeseung asked.

aeri sighed as she lay on the bed comfortably, completely ignoring heeseung who was already worried that she was mad. "i'll give you money after i get work okay? i promise," oh, wrong things.

yes, aeri is mad at him not because that shit called money. still, she couldn't say what's the reason she mad. why would she, right? he told her that he'll never fall in love with her. she also never thought she'd falling for him.

"it's not about money. it just... never mind. i'm tired, i'll go sleep first. good night," it's better not to talk about it. she really wants to hear that heeseung have fallen in love with her but no. lol everything's suck at this point.

aeri's mind full with her stupid thought. it's hard for her to stay still and close her eyes to sleep and when speaking something, her mind is wide awake again but she doesn't hear things that boy talked about.

every time aeri said she's going to sleep or eat or do whatever to heeseung. he'll never speak again. not even a little effort to make a conversation.

but now, he speaks something with her? "what did you say?" aeri asked not fully opening her eyes, she acted like she was sleepy but still hoping heeseung would continue his words.

"nah, i'm just proud that you are close with jay. unlike sunghoon. you both always bickered each other, it's seriously stressing me out. not gonna lie, i miss seeing you both argued about little things," heeseung explained, chuckle as his mind imagining them argued for nonsense things.

aeri just shrugged the thought about why he's talking too much today and made a conversation with him. it's rare footstage, right? maybe something good happen to him today, that's why he's not cold as he always do.

"and we both argued about the fact you love me or not. he always saying that you don't love me as he's maybe jealous of me," aeri pouted making heeseung laughing at her.

"let's meet him after our last class tomorrow?" again, he asked an unexpected question. he's suspicious today.

"h-huh?"

"let's meet sunghoon. i told you i miss him," now it's time for heeseung to pout.

BRO JUST WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM?!?!

"ahh, okay... i'm sleepy now. let's stop and sleep," aeri could take it anymore. her tummy was about to explore because of the maximum amount of butterflies he gave only with a basic convo.