cats and his c

.

"good morning my dear sister, how was your first night?" yeonjun asked her right away after she arrived to eat in the kitchen with a smirked.

"sucks,"

"why? are you on your period?-"

"no yeonjun, don't even think about that. i'm not ready yet to have someone else to take care of," she said while pouring some milk into her cup and drinking it.

heeseung just got into the kitchen received a suspicious glare by yeonjun. "how about you boy? are you having fun last night?"

"oh? last night? yea it's fun. i get to know her better. she also promised me to get a pet!" innocent heeseung said leaving yeonjun speechless.

"you only remember about the pet, right?"

"yeah, i can't wait to be honest!" heeseung exclaimed with a smile on his face.

coughed could be heard from yeonjun mouth. yea, he's fake cough to make the newlywed realize he existed. "so, lovebird? Are you guys going out on date today?"

"mmhm, maybe we'll have lunch outside," not glaring at yeonjun, she continues with her milk and cereal.

heeseung's smile slowly disappear. he knows she planned to have a date with him. thank god, he only got three days free before he going to be busy with his college stuff.

--

"look, it's just like you!" aeri showed heeseung a sphynx cat as soon they arrived at the pet shop.

boy doesn't even respond, he keeps looking for animals there. oh also a price! he said to aeri how about taking a random animal in a street but of course, that girl disagreed.

what function of money if she doesn't use it? she thought herself after heeseung suggest that dumb idea to her.

"how about we get a cat? i hate dogs. and if you want a bird, hedgehog or whatever just go get it! i'll pay don't worry," aeri said before she go looking for a cat.

bird sounds put his interest to buy a bird, especially a parrot. he saw the owner of this shop talking to him. he even said that the parrot here was the clever parrot that can talk about 30,000 words. The same goes for the price, it reached more than half a million, so expensive.

at last, heeseung just decided to buy a cat like aeri. just two cats enough for them, i guess.

"oh, you're looking for a cat too?"

"yea, i want a dog but you hate them," heeseung said not to spare a glare at his wife.

"let's get five cats then? i can't choose. it's stressing me out for real!" - aeri.

"what?" aeri asked after she realized that he has been giving her a death glare after she said that.

heeseung sighed before he speak what was on his mind, "listen, we are both busy with our study later. who's gonna take care of them? enough with two cats, okay?"

"lee heeseung. i hired a maid for a reason you know? it's my money anyway, why would i should ask you. go find what animals you want," - aeri

"such a spoiled kid. okay, fine. we will take five cats, i don't want any animals. so let's choose and pay," not wanting to argue anymore. he agreed with her and both of them started to choose their favorite cat.

they choose two british shorthair cats, american shorthair, exotic shorthair and lastly, scottish cat. heeseung owned three cats which is one british shorthair and exotic shorthair. the rest is owned by aeri.

"we should make a cats room. i'll ask my maid to clean one room and buy some stuff for them," aeri said standing beside their car, watching the shop staff putting the cats.

heeseung didn't speak a word. he knows whatever he said she wouldn't listen anyway.

"by the way hee? i want to buy ice cream. please wait for me here okay?" and with that, she's run away from heeseung to the icecream shop which is not so far. not even hearing what heeseung would say.

she stands in front of the counter and started to take a look for the flavor. for sure mint choco ice cream is her choice!

"i want one mint choco and one strawberry cheesecake," - aeri

"that's it?" aeri nodded.

"heeseung doesn't like mint choco, you know?" a little chuckled comes from her back.

she was welcomed by the girl that she meets in the mall with heeseung that day. yea, sooha. sooha also didn't attend their weddings, for your information.

"uh, yeah, i know. that's for me,"

"ah i see... by the way, when was your marriage? i know he not going to invite me but-" - sooha

"yesterday," sooha was taken by aeri's answer. she thought heeseung was joking when he said he'll never invite his family but it's true. sooha don't even know they already got married.

i mean, that's will be weird if there is no heeseung's family. lol luckily, that rich family of aeri didn't notice about it.

"umm, who are you actually?" - aeri.

"i'm his cousin, sooha. how about you, heeseung's wife?" sooha asked chuckled a little bit after realizing it's kinda weird to call someone heeseung's wife.

"aeri... ahh, i'm sorry," - aeri.

"eh, for what?" - sooha

"for what heeseung did. he doesn't invite any of his family," - aeri

"nah, it's okay. i know he is still traumatized by the past," - sooha

before aeri could speak, the ice cream shop worker called her as her ice cream was done to eat. she took the two cups in her hands and went back to sooha.

aeri wants to bit goodbye but sooha suggested exchanging their number phone. it'll be easier to inform something emergency. liar if aeri doesn't want to know what trauma he had in the past.

running a little careful, not wanting the ice cream melt. she goes beside heeseung's side and smiles. "here," he takes it and went to the driver's seat, not wanting to waste a time.

"i will order an accessory for our cat's room, are you okay if i choose everything by myself?" she asked while eating her ice cream, eyes on heeseung's side profile.

he didn't answer, just nodded instead.

"by any chance, are you close with sooha..?" aeri face-palmed herself. how could she ask that dumb question? she looks like she already knows sooha personality.