rules

.

"great! then i'll help arrange your wedding. make sure to tell your family, heeseung. it's two weeks after graduation," said mr.choi.

surprisingly, heeseung just nodded. aeri expects him to be mad for putting a date for their wedding to fast but no.

"oh, here you go. please sign here and take this one to show to your university," aeri let go of his hand and let him walk to take the paper. not gonna lie, heeseung can't help but smile. no one knows how happy he is.

to be sure, aeri is happy too. it's finally confirmed they'll get married.

"wait, wait. what rules again?!" aeri asked half-shouted not wanting to make a scene in this cafe. yes, both of them are on a 'date' after school.

to be honest, no more education they need to learn here. just waiting for graduation but that's their last year. why not make some more memories right?

"listen, i'm not in love with you nor like you. i just marry you for that promotion. so, follow my rules okay?" heeseung said in a pleasing voice just only receive a sigh from aeri.

she looks at his bambi's eyes. begging her to agree. "explain again. i don't get it,"

"first, enough with the apartment. i don't want to live in your mansion. second, let us both choose the dress, ring and so whatever. don't make it hard for your uncle. third, let's mind our business. don't be busy to take care of my shits," aeri chuckled after listening to heeseung's explanation.

well, she doesn't pay any attention while heeseung said those rules before. actually she was scared that he going to say anything related to girlfriend.

"mmhm okay, now my turn!"

"your turn for what?"

"rules?"

"forcing me to get married to you is not enough?" heeseung's voice sounds very mad but aeri tried her best to not mind about it and keep continuing.

"one rule only," aeri said while blinking a few times with her puppy eyes showed.

heeseung felt like a weight on his back, he knows he couldn't say no. this girl is too impossible to fight with. "what is it?" aeri started to smile.

"after we get married, please look at me as your wife. i didn't force you to fall in love with me but respect me and take care of me as your wife. can you?" might say aeri still got a smile on her face but heeseung could sense her feelings was serious.

took almost 5 minutes to heeseung agreed. he used the 'think before you do' card huh? hopefully look her as a wife is not that bad. just look anyways, not love.

heeseung rested his back. never once in his life, he would marry someone at a young age for the sake of his dream.

he want to spend his time only for learn about animals, he wanted to take care of them really bad. and that's the reason he accepts the promotion.

"ah by the way... where are your parents? are they agreed with your marriage?" heeseung's question caught aeri's attention. no one ever asks about her parents, some of her schoolmates thought she was adopted by her uncle.

aeri smiled before answering, "my dad at the hospital and my mom... well, fuck my mom. let just pretend i don't have mom,"

"okay... but is your dad okay?" heeseung doesn't want to talk about her mom since she said by herself to pretend that she doesn't have one. at the same time, heeseung doesn't want to look like he cares even tho he is curious about her mom.

aeri laughed before answering his question, "he's a doctor, babe," heeseung kinda felt dumb but he acted cool and just nodded.

"and you live with your uncle?"

"nope, with yeonjun. sheesh i kinda like when you ask a random question about me, i feel loved hee," aeri chuckled as heeseung rolled his eyes. this is why heeseung don't over-asking her, she will straightforward say that she loves it.

"but, wait. as it's choi yeonjun sunbaenim?" heeseung frowned asking aeri. gasped can be heard after aeri nodded. this time, she's the one who got confused now.

heeseung don't know yeonjun is her brother? thought that yeonjun famous along with the junior too. maybe heeseung hate her until the fact he doesn't care about aeri's family.

heeseung's smile out all of sudden. he looks so happy enough to make aeri's smile too. the fact she knows heeseung's smile not because of her but yeonjun, hurts her... EhhHh gAY?!?

jk.

heeseung's smile finally dropped after a few minutes. forgetting the fact aeri's still in front of him. "let's live with your brother then?"