real date

.

"good morning, princess!" oh gosh what she did do to deserve to have this? waking up and saw an angel beside her, cuddling her all night. the sunlight that comes from the window hits his face, it makes him look more ethereal.

aeri smiled softly but her eyes still want to continue her sleep. it's still earlier anyway, she could do two hours more before getting ready for college. when she was about to drift back to her dream, heeseung giggling woke her up again.

"wake up. let's date before college starts," her eyes wide awake when she heard what he deals. "you're not playing with me, right?" she asked before sitting up on the bed follows by heeseung.

happily, the boy shocked his head. "let's go date. you aren't dreaming so get out of the bed and shower," he jokingly pushes her away from the bed until aeri shows her pout.

scoffed by looking at heeseung on her bed with his pajamas on. "talk like you already showered," then she went to the bathroom leaving heeseung who was blushing when he saw the girl being so adorable.

it takes half-hour for them to get ready, no i mean, aeri. she rarely puts make-up on but her clothes are five stars making her look prettier than anyone else. it's their first date after confessing their love, she needs to look different.

"so where are we going, baby?" she asked once heeseung started the engine.

"to the moon and back!" he answered jokingly making both of their faces turn pink.

"i'm serious,"

"oh really? well, i'm joking," she laughed at his response. never in her life seeing heeseung with this kind of humor he got.

heeseung then smiled at her, it's been three times he driving while holding his girl's hand. it's warm and comfortable, feels like he was in his safe place. "but i'm scared. what if you bring me somewhere to kill me as revenge for what i did to you?" heeseung eyes widened hearing her words.

"my princess, i can't live without you. why would i kill you? stop overthinking. we're going to your favorite food shop," aeri gulped her saliva.

might say she stopped thinking about where they were going but her mind couldn't stop about the surgery. after yesterday, she thinking not to do any treatment and depends on everything on destiny as long as she can live with the people she loved.

'i can't live without you.' she knows she will die very soon if she didn't do anything. she could try to live longer with him without any revenge or problem, no one can't stop them. but what if she fails to survive? she still left him alone a little faster.

"lee aeri! can you hear me?" heeseung asked, waving his hands closer to her face who's busy thinking about her future.

"yes?"

he's chuckling when he realizes the girl was into her deep thought, not hearing what he said for the past minutes. "we're here!" he exclaimed.

she looks up only get to see the pet shop where they both went after a day after they got married, aeri mouth wide open looking back at her husband with a clueless face, and disappointment.

"you said it's enough with our cats, you want more?" heeseung shook his head, holding both sides of her head as he adjusted her head to look on the other side, where the ice cream shop is.

bitting her lips because she was embarrassed. she got surprised he parked in front of the pet shop. "hurry, i don't wanna be late for college," he said while opening his door to get out of the car followed by aeri who was still not believing that they going to the shop together.

once they got into the shop, the bell from above the door started to ringing to inform their customers came. this time she couldn't wait, pulling heeseung to move faster to the counter while smiling.

"one big cup for mint choco and...?" she's signed heeseung to continue. "unicorn yogurt flavor, please,"

"okay, your ordered will be in minutes, please sit down first," the boy on the counter said so both of them moved to find their seats.

seating beside the window where they can see people walking down the street is the best. "ice cream for breakfast, seriously?" aeri asked but she secretly love it. her favorite for breakfast? that's premium breakfast to her.

heeseung frowned while his finger showed a menu board over the counter, "a dozen waffles there yet you are the one who choose ice cream," he scoffed and rolled his eyes but then burst into laughter after he saw aeri's expression change so quickly.

"that's harsh, lee heeseung," she said with pouted, acting mad.

"what's so harsh, lee aeri?" he replied as he wriggled his eyebrows.

"don't ask me, i don't know too,"

aeri's eyes were on the table, acting like she was still mad at heeseung so he could do something. "you're cute," he said out of a sudden making the girl quickly look at heeseung with her eyes widened. surprise with a sudden compliment.

"what?"

"i said if you stay mad, you'll look like a cute grumpy grandma. now stop being mad so you'll be cuter!" he's complimented her while patting her head softly,

not long after that, their ice cream arrived as they both enjoy eating while changing their ice cream from time to time but being lee heeseung, he's complaining about how bad mint choco taste but still eats it.

'green is the ugliest color' but then he eats two big spoons.

'it does taste like toothpaste' and another spoon.

'the choco is all i can accept' another spoon.

when he was about to take another bite, aeri grabbed her bowl away from his spoon with her eyes narrowed. "stop insulting my baby if you want to eat," aeri scoffed, continuing to eat her ice cream.

heeseung only could chuckle, he then feed her using his spoon full of yogurt. she was confused at first but ended up opening her mouth and eating the whole ice cream with a satisfied face meaning the ice cream is flavorsome.

without any permission, she took another spoon from heeseung's bowl and eat it as heeseung did to her. but she did not criticize his ice cream. "it's more delicious than mine. can we exchange, baby?" pouting and blinking her eyes a few times. acting cute so he could trade her ice cream.

but being a mint choco hater, why would he do that? "sorry, love. i hate mint choco but you can eat mine!" at this moment, aeri only could feel her cheeks reddening after the boy called her 'love'.

pushing that fact away, she pulled his bowl closer to her and started to enjoy his ice cream with heeseung adoring the girl who can't stop eating. she completely forgot about her 'all times favorite' which is mint choco.

guess their life is better, at least for now.