arguement

.

"so...?" he asked her who has been dreamy for a minute. he sighed, waving his hand in front of her face making her back to reality.

looking at sunghoon's face with no emotion. she couldn't feel anything since heeseung acted like her existence does not exist. it's all pain.

sunghoon sighed. "he know?" he asked again and aeri shook her head.

"but i feel like he does. i don't know, maybe he overheard when i told yeonjun about this," she stated. sunghoon stared at her with a pitying look. he is the only outsider person that knows about aeri's plan so she could only meet him and tell him how their relationship goes.

he knows she's going to regret and it's happened. "he changed," aeri spoke while tears in her eyes but then she tried to smile.

"it's my fault, he's changed, right? why should i be so sad about it? i'm the problem!" she blubbered as sunghoon sighed again.

"everything happened, we can't blame ourselves. either continue your plan or keep living your life with that heeseung," sunghoon professionally spoke as he sips his drink.

she chuckled sadly, looking at sunghoon. "it's weird to ask my ex admirer but which one do you think it's better? i think both options lead us to pain," she pouted, her eyes staring at the food that haven't been touched since it arrived. no appetite at all.

fixing his seat, he took her hand on his. holding her hands while their eyes meet. "if you continue your plan, he will leave you then you can start your life without him, without being in pain,"

"but if you still want him, then live with him as you want. the contract of your marriage is only until he graduated, right?" he continued. it does not help aeri at all, but at least he's explaining what would happen.

take off her hand from sunghoon. she sighed, closed her eyes, and lay her back on the chair. controlling her tears so it does not break in front of sunghoon.

after minutes of silence, she opened revealed sunghoon who was looking at her with worried. "leave him, that's my second mission," she stood up, ready to go home.

before she could walk out, sunghoon grabbed her hand turning herself back to sunghoon with a frown. "if you need me, i always be there for you okay? it's not like i'm still in love with you but you know, i can't handle watching you like this. this isn't aeri i used to like," he confessed as aeri sweetly smiles.

"okay and thank you. i owe you a lot," she chuckled, letting her hand off him and going out of the cafe. leaving sunghoon who's still worried for her and his friend.

--

when she goes out of the taxi, she saw heeseung's car already parked in the garage but not yeonjun. he is still at work so it's a great time to let it out to heeseung. she sighed. it's been two weeks new semester started but he doesn't wait for her after the class end anymore. she needs to order grab or bus.

even at rest, heeseung would go to the library instead of eating with his friends who are joining yujin's gang. for sure all of them notice that their relationship seems off but they don't want to be a busy body. they shut their mouth as aeri pretend everything was alright.

opening the door, revealing heeseung smiling while playing with his cats and her cats. took a deep breath, she couldn't cry yet.

"waaa, my babies!" she greeted them while going straight to where heeseung played with the cats. heeseung's smile faded away as she seats around him.

he was about to go, leaving his cats with her but she grabbed his wrist. "can we talk?" she demand as heeseung shook his head as expected.

that's how he answered her for the past two weeks. not saying a single word, just nod and shake his head. it hurts her.

not letting him go, she holding him tightly. "please. i don't care if it's our last talk. can you-"

"make it quick. i have no time," liar.

"let's end everything," she said almost whispering but heeseung could hear it clearly. his heart dropped, she finally ask him to let her go.

heeseung chuckled, "yeah. it seems like an obsessed girl who is madly in love lee heeseung found someone better huh? great," he's playing dumb.

this time, it's her turn to chuckle. looking straight into heeseung's eyes that were full of sadness. "love? who said i was in love?" she scoffed while standing up so she will be on the same level as heeseung. crossing her arm, looking at his eyes with pain.

"so... i love you for nothing?" he asked, knowing she love him now.

she looked at heeseung with surprise. "you love me?" sarcastically laughed. "please wake me up from this dream," she said.

"huh, my love is pure and better than your fake love just for the sake of your parent's story life. you know what? you are so fcking selfish!" he started to raise his voice making her flinch.

that's not mean she could give up. "my family was so happy not until your father comes into our life! your dad ruins everything. he not only made us lose our mom but my future too!"

he nodded understandly. "hmm, yes. your family is the only thing that matters. your future is the only matter! everything about you is so important, you such spoiled rich kid!" he yelled at her.

their face wet because of the tears from their eyes. she sobbed watching heeseung yell at her, she instantly got a deja vu.

"funny how your father did the same thing to me. for your information, he said i'm selfish too. i want to live happily too, is that so hard?" she muttered but laughing with her tears seemed couldn't stop. "you are just like him, hee. i could see him in you," she chuckle while her finger showed the door.

"and putting revenge will make your life happy?" he scoffed as his eyes follow her finger where he already know it was the main door.

"leave," she ordered him as he was shocked by her words.

she just compared the person he hates the most with him? they're the same? hearing that only made heeseung hate himself more than he does.

gulping, watching heeseung breaking into tears on the floor. she closed her eyes, "leave before 8 pm. i don't want to see your face anymore,"

she was about to go but stopped. not turning her body anymore, she said while back facing him. "let's keep our marriage until the contract end but you can live your life without me around..."

"after all, isn't that what you want? go for it, my moon," she whispered, finally taking her step away from heeseung. running to her own room after a long time, crying and letting everything out as she does three years ago.

the contract ends three years more. unfortunately, she will never meet her future.