what a day

.

"heeseung..." she knocked on the door a few times but no answer could be heard. so she decided to come in only could see heeseung sleeping on his paperwork.

she giggled, taking out her phone and snapping some pictures before waking him up. "heeseung?" she shakes his arm a little but no function. he still deeply in his sleep.

"hee? if you're tired, let's get some rest. stop pushing yourself," aeri said slowly while her hand was still on his arm. trying woke him up.

"they leave me," heeseung mumbled making aeri surprised. she thought heeseung had already woken up but his eyes were still close tightly.

"huh? hee, you okay?" no answer.

aeri then took an extra chair in this room that was just renovated to be his study room. she brings it beside heeseung and lays her head on the table as heeseung does.

staring at every detail of his face. his soft and pink lips that she wishes she could kiss whenever she wants. his perfect nose. no, actually everything on his face is too unreal.

"i wish you had already fallen in love with me so i could leave you now. i don't want to be in pain too, you know?" she laughed at her own words and started to close her eyes. slowly drifting into her dreamland.

--

yeonjun couldn't believe his eyes. he has been knocking on their room about a thousand times but there was no answer. he almost thought they both sleepover in another place, maybe motel or you know. wanting some privacy.

"hey, lovebird! wake up and eat breakfast now. i'll go to work," his loud voices make the two couples wake up, surprised with each other represent beside each other.

yeonjun already walked out, leaving both of them as they want privacy. lol no, things are getting awkward.

"why are you here? that must be uncomfortable," heeseung said but aeri chuckled and shook her head.

"i'm good,"

"okay then, but what are doing here in my study room? oh wait i know, you stalked me don't you?" heeseung smirked, teasing aeri but she just scoffed.

she stood up, putting back the chair to the place she took yesterday while saying, "i'm not stalking, i'm watching my husband. is there anything wrong?"

"yes,"

"what? what's wrong?" aeri asked as she proudly walk to the door but stop, waiting for heeseung's answer.

but heeseung ended up shaking his head. "nevermind, go take a shower first." she nodded and walked away.

heeseung who hold his breath for a long time finally let it out and tried to breathe properly. he was so shocked because the first thing he could see is aeri in front of his face.

"you created these unfamiliar feelings again and it is more than wrong," he whispered to himself before going out to do the same as he asked her wife just now.

after an hour, heeseung was already done with the shower and ready for breakfast. he saw aeri sitting on the bar. eating breakfast while doing her project.

he giggled as he walked in front of her, took a plate and sat in front of her. he had no idea what she was doing because what mattered is her face. her little pout when she focusing, that's what caught his attention to tease her that day when mrs.park asked for help.

"stop pouting, you look like a duck," heeseung said while pouring milk into his cup and eating the pancakes with strawberry jams.

aeri was shocked. she knows about heeseung's representation but not expecting he'll say something. like i said, it's been more than a month they got married but never had a romatic tragedy or maybe kiss. not even hug?

"since when i'm pouting?" heeseung laughed when he realized, aeri doesn't know she pouting when she does her work. that's cute.

"never mind. you're cute when you're pouting anyway," not covering his word, aeri almost choked her own saliva then she pouted with puppy eyes.

heeseung laughed again, "now stop pouting. you look like that 'being so tiny is so hard' trend on tiktok,"

"but you said i'm cute,"

"yea, no need to pout 24/7. i'm done eating, let's go?" heeseung stood up from his seat and went to watch his dishes.

aeri don't say any words. she just nodded and stood up to clean her stuff on the table to put on her bag. unexpected things happen again, heeseung suddenly comes beside her and help her.

he put her studies things in her bag. when aeri want to say thank you, he already walked away to his car, waiting for aeri to come.

no, actually he wants to hide his red face. so do aeri. she smiled like crazy, making her surrounded moving in slow-mo not until she heard a horn from outside.

--

"lunch with your classmates today?" heeseung asked before she could go straight to her building.

aeri nodded as she wave a little to heeseung with a smile but stop when she saw a girl walking behind heeseung's back.

"wonyoung!" the girl stopped and heeseung stood there shocked because she just called his classmate? this girl is really something tho, how could she knows everyone, maybe anyone in medical buildings since her husband...

okay moving on. she running towards wonyoung who's not far from heeseung. "so, you ready?"

"i told you i am! i woke up today and hope it's saturday already. you know times so slow when we have something to excited about," wonyoung said but the one who's got surprised is the one who behind aeri.

heeseung who is still speechless. he thought she was a spoiled rich kid with only one friend. one friend that lived far away from here.

"send me an update later okay? i can't wait too! i want to talk about him to you but times have not allowed us to. i need to go now before mrs.park became a lion," wonyoung nodded as aeri turn away only to face heeseung.

she smiled, "you too hee. see you when our last class end," then she walked away leaving both of them also walking toward their course building.

heeseung and wonyoung took the same course, they know each other too but they took the learned different things. "uh, you know her?" heeseung asked.

"yea, why? you know her too?"