old mansion

.

the car stopped but only heeseung still awake. his eyes started to shine after seeing the big luxurious house in front of his eyes. he going to live here, with yeonjun and aeri. for real?

he shook his thought away and decided to wake yeonjun and aeri first, "oy, wake up!" the girl slowly open her eyes and look around the place. she smiled after she saw the old mansion.

"yeonjun hyung, we're here," slowly he shake yeonjun's body making the boy wake up too but still in a blur mode, heeseung laughed watching what happened to the older brother while aeri rolled her eyes.

oh gosh if only she could switch her body with her brother. that must be great.

"our old mansion? really?!" yeonjun rolled his eyes annoyed with the old place where all the traumatized moments happen.

aeri pout, she holding her brother's arms. “past is the past, yeonjun. let it go,” aeri whispered to her brother making him slowly nod and walk with heeseung who was already in the front main door.

the past can not be changed but it's permanent for the future. but what else to do if her sister who supposes to be traumatized more than him agreed with this?

“wah, this is too much but I love it here!” heeseung admitted while looking around the building. full of art, the height ceilings everything in this house is the definition of perfect!

“see? I know you'll love it!”

“so where is my room?” heeseung asked ignoring aeri by purpose.

“with yeonjun!”

“what use for other 6 rooms, aeri?” yeonjun raised a question, confused why her sister ask heeseung to sleep with him instead get another room.

“ugh fine. choose any room you like. but after marriage, you'll be sleeping in my room!”  aeri said almost shouting before she goes to her room. old room.

yeonjun just shook his head. almost 20 soon, but she still doesn't look like a grown-up woman. heeseung just shrugged it off and went to choose his room like what aeri said, whatever he want.

lol only in a week, no, i mean 5 days? yes, 5 days.

ugh i'm so bored,” heeseung groaned after resting his body on the big sofa in the living room. giggle could be heard from yeonjun mouth, he walked slowly from upstairs and go straight beside his future brother-in-law.

“you will register for university tomorrow right?” yeonjun asked. he just nodded as a response.

out of sudden, yeonjun hands started to massage heeseung's shoulder. “i'm sorry you need to get through this, but please take care of aeri very well. only her and my dad is the only special things I had in my life,”

“i know you just fake your love toward her, I can't do anything except support her. once again, I'm s–”

“don't be, hyung. i started to think this marriage is not that bad. yea i don't love her but she helps me to at least reach for my dream?” heeseung's eyes wide-eyed when he realized what he said could make a misunderstanding.

“i-i mean, I'm not marrying her for this good opportunity but... but... maybe I'll fall in love with her? you know... no husband accepts their marriage without loving each other!” to be honest, heeseung got no reason.

he'll never say that and if he said that, he sure he not in the good condition, probably high or drunk.

a little laugh left from aeri's mouth. she has been eavesdropping since yeonjun got there. listening to their conversation got her re-thinking about this marriage but she can't turn back times.

what a bad liar. she whispered to herself before getting back to her room again.