picnic

.

"oh, here you are! let's eat, the pizza is here!" aeri flinched at a sudden voice from her back. she just finished talking to his father on the phone and decided to take some fresh air in the corridor.

she was in her deep thoughts, to be honest, but it all disappeared when heeseung came. "are you okay, baby?" he asked when he noticed aeri's face was more emotionless than she was this morning.

"dad called me," aeri told him but then stop. with that sentence, heeseung can sense it's about the... tumor.

"he gave me the operation date, hee... i'm scared. i'm scared if i'm not strong enough to survive," deep sigh could be heard from her mouth but no tears. she was too scared, too scared that she might let heeseung live alone.

"you have been living with it for passed years, princess. you're more than strong. let's pack our things," heeseung grabbed her hands to come inside their house but aeri stopped him. why would they pack their things?

it's the weekend, heeseung planning to rest together. chilling like they always do but after she told him about the date. he changed his mind, it's better to spend more time with her in case... yea, something happens.

"pack what?"

"we go on a picnic and watch the sunset. don't need to pack your bikini, dear," heeseung jokingly said while aeri rolled her eyes. she went going to the kitchen, grabbing the basket to put on the things such as the pizza they just ordered, water, plate, and cup while heeseung rushed into the store to get a mat from them.

they took half an hour to get ready. she wears a white dress with a strawberry design and heeseung just wearing a white button shirt with black pants. it's really made them look like a married couple.

"ready, princess?"

No hesitation at all, the girl nodded repeatedly as heeseung started to drive their car away from home. aeri had no idea where he would bring it, as long as it was a safe place, then everything is okay for her.

They arrived after 30 minutes, it was just a basic picnic date in the han river. there are so many couples out enjoying their picnic. as heeseung get out of the car, he hurriedly went to the back to grab the basket which is full of pizza they ordered. before he could go back aeri, the girl was a genius to go to him and grabbed his hand to hold like he was planning to do.

They had a random conversation together while preparing the mat and food. not forget to take pictures for her media social. after doing everything, they sit on the mat while holding hands. "aeri?"

the girl hummed as she looked at his face, shining because of the sun. he was perfect. "i've been wondering something when i worked yesterday," he asked, slowly turning his head to aeri who already frowned. curious about what he wondered about.

"what is it?"

a deep sigh could be heard before he let out the question. it made her more nervous and scared but end up leaving her dumbfounded. "would you still love me the same if i was a snake?" heeseung asked while trying to keep his serious face. she could see he tried his best to hold a laugh but fail when aeri slapped his arm playfully.

"out of animals, why would it be a snake?" she's rolling her eyes and pouted.

"then you don't love me then,"

"it's not like you'll be a snake," aeri scoffed, not looking at heeseung anymore instead she's taking the pizza to eat.

"but still you don't love me if i was a snake!"