- [♡] ; two

🦊🐻"hi!"

🦊🐻
"hi!"

"what do you want?"

renjun pouts, he rests his chin on the palm of his hands as he was looking at haechan who is typing on the desktop. he laid his head on the table, trying to get the latter's attention, but failed.

"can we cuddle now?" the chinese said as he was still pouting but that made haechan cross his eyebrows.

"i'm busy," haechan said sternly as his eyes were fixed in the monitor. he was doing his solo thesis because he doesn't want to have a partner for this one, it will just ruin everything.

"then if you're not---"

"don't you have a thesis to do?" haechan looked at the chinese boy who is now sitting on the floor.

"me and my thesis partner already finished them" renjun smiled.

"try to do something else, i'm busy" haechan averted his attention back to the screen, typing aggressively. out of all the students on their campus, why did renjun become his roommate? it could be his cousin, chenle or xiaojun.

"i'm gonna wait here instead," renjun said as he comfortably sit on the floor, leaning against haechan's table and looking at him.

haechan can't stand when someone was watching him. he stands up from his chair and carry renjun like a sack of rice again and walk towards the door.

he opens the door and drops the chinese boy on his shoulders and slams the door.

"... deja vu?"

|
|
|
🦊🐻
haechan was walking alone in the corridors as the students walks past him. he was on his way to the assigned classroom when someone bump into him.

"oh, man! i'm sorry"

when haechan looks up, he saw a bunny-looking guy.

"watch your steps," haechan said before walking away.

the bunny-looking guy simply shrugged it off, maybe that guy was having a bad mood today. while he was walking, he saw a familiar boy from afar.

"renjun-ah! over here!" he waved as the boy looks around who is also waving at him.

"jaemin-ah, you took so long," renjun said as he raised an eyebrow, hitting the latter softly in his chest.

"i'm here now" the bunny-looking guy, who goes by the name jaemin smiled. he shuffled the chinese boy's raven locks, earning cute groans from the latter. "here's our finished thesis, happy now?"

"i took half an hour to style my hair and you ruin them!" renjun whined, earning a chuckle from the latter.

"i'm sorry" jaemin chuckled as he places his arms around renjun's shoulder, pulling him close. "i'll treat you later, how about that?"

renjun simply hummed, still whining about his hair being ruined by jaemin.

"let's go? i bet you don't want to be late hmm?"

|
|
|
🦊🐻