- [♡] ; nine

🦊🐻"yeah, i'm free, why?"

🦊🐻
"yeah, i'm free, why?"

renjun was on a phone call which is loud enough to be heard around the dorm.

"i was thinking of checking this new cafè, and you like coffee right?"

"okay, i'll get ready"

the phone call ended as renjun grabbed his favorite hoodie before going outside the dorm and he saw jaemin there, standing from the small gate.

"good morning"

they greeted each other as they heard the door slam closed on its own, it was probably haechan. renjun looked back but the door was already closed.

"he's probably in bad mood again," he said before approaching jaemin. "does he say something mean to you again?"

"nope, he actually said that he liked the breakfast i made for him," renjun said proudly when haechan complimented his cooking skills earlier out of the blue. "i feel like i made an achievement" he was so happy at that moment.

i wish you could make breakfast for me too.

"that's great" was the only thing jaemin replied. "the cafè was only down the street so it will take us a couple of minutes to walk"

renjun nodded, it's been a while since he visit any cafè from the past days because of his hectic college days and he only orders coffee online.

after a couple of minutes of walking which jaemin calculated perfectly, they arrived at the said new cafè.

"i'm gonna order, you want something?" jaemin said before standing up to order.

"cafe latte, here's my card" renjun replied, handing his card to jaemin who didn't take it. "what?"

"i'll treat you" jaemin offered, pushing renjun's hand with his card.

"again?! no, take it" renjun resists.

"okay" jaemin takes renjun's card but of course, he won't use it, he will pay for their drinks. he feels like dreaming of having renjun join him in his coffee session.

i wish this would never end.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
haechan and renjun were in the living room and they finished dinner, of course, renjun cooked. renjun kept on giggling and laughing madly on his phone and it made haechan annoyed to the point of putting airpods in his ears and blasting music but he can still hear them.

renjun's phone keeps on ringing like someone was sending him messages, and every message, he keeps on laughing.

"can you stop for a bit?" haechan said, removing the airpods off of his ears, renjun's giggles were louder than the music he was playing through airpods. he had enough.

"uhm what?" renjun said, still on the verge of laughing then wiping his tears because of laughing too much.

"you're very noisy," the tanned male said, keeping a frown on his face.

"sorry, it's because of these memes" renjun replied before laughing again after seeing a new meme that someone sent.

really? memes? isn't that childish?

"from who?"

"jaemin, he got a lot of funny memes though, should i send it to you too?"

"no" with that, haechan left and of course, go to his room then slammed the door which is pretty normal to renjun.

|
|
|
🦊🐻