- [♡] ; twenty-one

🦊🐻renjun looks like the time was chasing him at how rushed he is

🦊🐻
renjun looks like the time was chasing him at how rushed he is. he was on his way to the campus, again, rushed, because he didn't want to see haechan at the dorm. he arrived at the campus for a short time because rushed he is.

while walking in the corridors, renjun felt someone was pulling him.

"how dare you---" renjun didn't even continue his words when he got dragged to the cafeteria.

"you're avoiding me"

it was haechan, with heavy eye bags? he pulled renjun to a table and let him take a seat.

renjun didn't know that haechan got on the campus earlier than him.

"you look like you didn't sleep at all" renjun pointed to haechan's weird looking eye bags. "well, not to brag anything, i got the best sleep ever"

"i didn't drag you here to talk about that shit!" haechan snarled, gaining the attention of the other students around and start whispering to each other. "i don't care about that sleep or anything"

"i already said sorry" the tanned male added.

i said that word for the first time...

"the thing you did is wrong" renjun pouted as rests his chin on the palm of his hand.

"i know, that's why i'm sorry"

renjun gasps, "did you eat something bad?" he said as he was looking at haechan's sleepy but apologetic face. "you aren't saying those kinds of words" he was shocked seeing how haechan make up on the things he did which he didn't do before.

"apology rejected!" renjun said as he cross his arms. "but! if you do this then we're good" he pulled out a yellow note from his pockets then showed it to haechan. "also! you should not act like that towards jaemin" haechan also agreed on that.

"you should buy me ice cream"

haechan smiled...

"oh my god! what is tha---" renjun got goosebumps after seeing haechan smile, it had never happened before. he was about to continue to speak when...

"w-what was that for?!"

haechan realized how renjun's cheeks flushed pink on what he did.

did i just pinch his cheeks?!

|
|
|
🦊🐻
fucking hell! this is so awkward! why did i do that in the first place?!

haechan was internally screaming. that was literally not in his plan, he felt like his hands move on their own.

to haechan, it was awkward but to renjun, it feels "pretty" normal but his cheeks turned pink earlier which is the "not pretty" normal one.

"why are you zoning out?" renjun said as he eat a spoonful of ice cream that haechan bought. "i was just wondering"

"nothing," haechan said, looking away. "f-finish that so we can go home"

renjun nods, "but i can bring this home," he said, looking at his small tub of vanilla ice cream, putting the lid on. "follow up question!"

"hmm?"

"why did you do that?"

haechan looks at him as renjun's curious face showed up. "what?"

"you pinch my cheeks earlier, why?"

"i... i don't know" haechan stuttered.

renjun hummed, "maybe my cheeks are that fluffy," he said, poking his cheeks. "even jaemin wants to touch these" he added.

"huh?"

"i mean, he wanted but i stop him"

"why?" haechan didn't know why he was asking for too much nor did he want to know the reason behind that.

"i told him that my cheeks are precious and i will only let someone i love touch it"

i felt relief?

|
|
|
🦊🐻