- [♡] ; twenty-five

🦊🐻"why are acting so weird lately?"

🦊🐻
"why are acting so weird lately?"

"can you make your question a bit not offending?"

"it's not offending, it's true you're acting weird" renjun sighs, "fine, then why are doing everything you don't usually do before?"

"does it's not obvious?"

"do you really think i'm a fortune-teller?"

at this point, they are just throwing questions at each other, it's hilarious.

"of course, not," haechan said, as he bring his arms around the latter's shoulder, pulling him closer.

"see? you're acting differently right now"

when haechan removed his arms from renjun, he breathes.

"remember when i told you to go home because there's a package dropped on our dorm? i said it for a reason and i regret it. although you keep saying that he's your friend, i get sick seeing you with someone else" haechan started as he stare at the waves underneath the now orange sky.

renjun was speechless as he was listening carefully to haechan's confession.

"when i saw your teary eyes that day, i can't sleep because i make you feel bad. i know i was mean from the very start and i realize that your tears will be my weakness. i'm sorry if i act like that towards you"

renjun nods, accepting the apology. he was so flustered at this moment.

"the moment i make up to you, i started to do everything you love, like cuddling, buying you ice cream, and cooking. hmm, maybe i hate your friend because i'm jealous and i just realize that recently. this will be sound cheesy but i want to be there for you, i want to make more memories with you, i want you to feel special than anyone else and i want you to be happy. i recently realize how kind you are, how caring you are, how thoughtful you are, and how cute you are"

haechan pauses for a second...

"and after some time of thinking, spending my sleepless nights to think about i really feel towards you, it suddenly hit me, that i love you. although it is so foreign for me in this thing, i'll do my best. do i answer your questions?"

renjun sniffled, "stop! you're making me cry!"

"oh! i'm sorry!" haechan laughs as he pulled renjun into a hug. "another thing," he added before pulling out of their hug.

"i want you to take on a date, if it is okay to you, the decision is yours"

renjun gasps as he wiped the remaining tears on his cheeks, "that's my first time!"

"glad to be your first date" haechan smiled.

"and it's my first time seeing you smiled, wow," renjun said as he admire the latter's smile. "you should smile from now on"

"don't worry, you'll see them forever" haechan was still smiling as he pulled renjun into another hug. "one last thing, promise this is the last"

haechan cleared his throat, "i actually miss the way you clung to me nor said cute things. can you do that thing again? i also regret shutting you off and shooing you away but i like it when you're clinging to me"

renjun beamed as he instantly wrapped his arms around the latter's arms, laying his head on haechan's shoulder. "like this?"

haechan swear he felt his heart jump inside his chest. "just like that, you can do that whenever and wherever you want"

silence followed the two as they were watching the sunset like a movie but haechan started to speak.

"what do you want for dinner?"

renjun looked at haechan in disbelief, "you can cook everything now?!"

"i can if you teach me"

"i will teach you everything i know in cooking!"

|
|
|
🦊🐻