- [♡] ; ten

🦊🐻renjun was walking with haechan today at school, and the latter didn't even lash out at him or told him to stay away

🦊🐻
renjun was walking with haechan today at school, and the latter didn't even lash out at him or told him to stay away.

but it was unusual to haechan because renjun wasn't clinging to him like he used to do before. it's not like he wanted renjun to cling to him again, it was just really unusual.

students are looking on their way because of how renjun was smiling like a child holding its favorite toy.

"are we gonna get ice cream later?" renjun suddenly asks but haechan didn't answer. "maybe that's a yes" he giggles.

"no"

"oh, okay," renjun said. "i should ask jaemin-ie later---"

"renjun?"

haechan was the first one to turn around although he wasn't called out. his eyes landed on that bunny-looking guy that he bumped before, eyes were on the chinese boy he was and that weird gummy smile.

"nice to meet you again" jaemin was now looking at haechan then offering his hand for a handshake.

"no thanks," haechan replied, he knew it was rude but he said it anyway.

"that was so rude, mr.haechan" jaemin was still showing his smile and it probably annoyed the heck out of haechan.

"do i care?"

"ya'll stop that," tension was rising and renjun knew it and having short-tempered and savage haechan on his side made it go higher even more. "haechan-ie let's go okay?"

"i'll catch up with you later jaemin-ah" renjun politely said as he drag haechan out of the circle.

"you shouldn't do that to jaemin---"

"shut up"

renjun eventually shut his mouth close as haechan was looking at him with a frown. without saying anything, haechan walks away, leaving renjun in the crowd.

haechan doesn't care if renjun goes to that dude again. he both hates them at all.

he hates that jaemin dude mostly.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
there are only a couple of minutes remaining on the clock until the class ended as jaemin was jotting the notes he needed for their upcoming exam.

he was focused on the whiteboard when he saw someone peeking in the window. they wave their hands then show their face.

renjun? what are you doing there?

he saw renjun peeking on the windows, their classes probably ended earlier than them. jaemin was looking too much on the peeking renjun outside.

"mr. na! you're not paying attention!" the lecturer shouted as jaemin snapped back to them. "i know you are waiting for the ring to the bell but please pay attention"

"i'm sorry"

the lecturer continued to speak as jaemin glanced outside, seeing renjun silently laughing there, crescent eyes clearly showing.

adorable.

|
|
|
🦊🐻