- [♡] ; thirty-one

🦊🐻after the graduation ceremony, they go to a fancy restaurant to celebrate their graduation, it was haechan's parents' treat for the boys

🦊🐻
after the graduation ceremony, they go to a fancy restaurant to celebrate their graduation, it was haechan's parents' treat for the boys. haechan's mother keeps on complimenting renjun and bringing up on haechan talking about him in text.

"aigoo! our haechan-ie is growing up!" the lady giggled as she stare at her son who looks flustered at her reveals. "you didn't know how many things he told about you"

renjun was also flustered, although haechan sometimes compliments him, it feels different coming from haechan's mother. hearing about the things at how haechan talks about him behind his back, he somehow felt happy and lucky. he didn't imagine haechan will say those words about him.

he definitely changes.

from a cold-hearted and hates everything around him to the sweetest person who suddenly likes hugs and cuddles and is determined to learn how to cook in weeks.

haechan changes a lot and it is because of renjun.

"you two look good together after all" haechan's father said all of the sudden, smiling at the two boys in front of him.

renjun almost choked on the soup he was drinking and haechan immediately handed him a glass of water. his parents were watching him being worried about renjun and they are loving the sight.

"you also think about it yeobo?" the lady whispered to her husband as she pointed to the two boys in front of them.

"i'm great at spotting great couples" the man replied, smiling at her wife. "and i also sense that we could be a good couple too"

"aigoo!" she softly hit her husband's shoulder, earning a chuckle from him.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
after the dinner, haechan's parents bid goodbye to the boys as haechan decided to take renjun to the seaside again.

the seaside was dark, only the light coming from the moon is glowing from above. waves welcoming them with their soft sound, hitting the sandy shore.

haechan was having deja vu when he the waves running to the shore. he turned to renjun who is trying to reach the wave then running away from it, he looks like playing with the waves.

renjun's giggles filled the silent seaside as he keeps on playing with the waves like playing tag with it. while he was playing, he didn't realize haechan was staring at him.

the wind breeze suddenly flows colder across the seaside and renjun shivered at the cold. because of the cold wind, renjun automatically ran to haechan to seek warmth.

"what happened?" haechan chuckled as he opened his arms wide, letting renjun buried deep in his embrace. renjun looks like a kitten who is seeking warmth into something.

renjun whined, "why did we go there in the first place?" he said, faking a cry. "it's so cold here"

"so i can hug you?" haechan said, letting out a. cheeky laugh.

"unfair!" renjun whined again.

renjun can't move his arms that are glued on his chest while he was leaning to haechan to get warm.

"you don't like it?"

"i like it! but it's very cold in here"

"before we go home, can i ask you something?" haechan suddenly ask. "i'll warn you, it's pretty weird"

"okay, i like weird things either" renjun said as he giggled as he slowly got warmed, feeling haechan's arms around him.

"one question, one answer okay?" haechan added, earning a hum from the latter.

haechan cleared his throat first before continuing.

"can you be my boyfriend?"

|
|
|
🦊🐻