- [♡] ; thirty

🦊🐻renjun expected that his homeroom teacher or any teachers in the hall will be the one who accompany him while walking on the stage to receive his certificate

🦊🐻
renjun expected that his homeroom teacher or any teachers in the hall will be the one who accompany him while walking on the stage to receive his certificate. he was expecting mr. kibum because he was his favorite professor out of all the professors in their school.

when renjun's name was being called out, he was surprised after seeing haechan's mother running towards him to accompany him to the stage.

"m-ma'am?" renjun hesitated as the lady was smiling at him. the lady sweetly pats renjun's shoulder as they proceed to the stage.

"haechan-ie told me that your parents can't come, so i volunteered to be your mom for the day" the lady smiled. "yeobo will walk with haechan later so no worries" she added

they are in the middle of the stage when renjun, as well as haechan's mom was handshaking with the teachers and head of the school.

the head of the school finally handed the graduation certificate to renjun and he was happier than ever, he smiled after seeing his name written on the certificate.

while leaving the stage, the lady gave her another pat, congratulating him. "by the way, i forgot to tell you something," she added.

"you should call me mom instead, not ma'am" she was smiling at renjun who's surprised at what she said. "haechan-ie told me everything a lot about you, i must say he really likes you"

renjun was silent, carefully listening to the lady. "he told me everything about you in text, it's my first time hearing haechan-ie talking about someone like that"

the lady heaved a breath, "i'll see you later after the graduation okay?" she said, smiling. "we will have a fancy dinner later!"

haechan's mother is so sweet... now i know why haechan-ah is being so sweet too.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
while haechan is walking on the stage with his father, he never fails on looking at crowd then looking at his mother, smiling at her then looking at renjun who is already smiling at him.

yes, graduating is one of the happiest moments in your life and haechan felt it too. holding your certificate with your name printed on it, being with your loves ones during the celebration and everything.

while walking down the stage, haechan let his father return to his seat while he sat beside renjun which is not his original seat at all.

"how was it?" haechan said as he leaned closer to renjun.

"you keep on stealing everyone's seat" renjun replied.

"i know but how was it?" haechan continued, waiting for renjun to say something while staring at him, not totally minding about the other students who is being called out on the stage. "i mean, my surprise"

"you should tell me at least" renjun said, pouting as he fidgets his fingers. "i was confused why she's running to me"

"and she told me not to call her ma'am" he added. "she said i should call her mom instead"

"that's a good thing though, you should definitely call her mom from now on"

"that sounds sus"

|
|
|
🦊🐻