- [♡] ; twenty-nine

🦊🐻renjun was concerned

🦊🐻
renjun was concerned. he keeps on hearing annoyed groans from the other room, it was probably haechan getting annoyed over something. he was getting ready for the graduation as he was all dressed up, but he was feeling sad because his parents can't come for his special day but he understand it, he understand how busy his parents were.

the chinese boy leaves his room and knocks on haechan's room and almost a split second, the door opens, seeing haechan, also dressed up but with a disarray blue tie around his neck.

"this shit testing my patience," haechan said, pointing at the tie dangling around his neck. he let renjun enter his room as he faces back to the mirror, trying his best to do the necktie. "if i didn't do this right this time, i will not hesitate to throw this fucker"

"can i?" renjun suggested as he approach the latter who is ready to throw the necktie that keeps him struggling. renjun knows how to tie a necktie so this is an easy and only a piece of cake to him.

renjun carefully place the necktie neatly around haechan's neck. every time renjun move his hands, tying the necktie, haechan was watching him lovingly. renjun had perfectly and successfully tied the necktie on haechan.

"it's all good," renjun smiled as he walked on the door. "you should wear your coat now"

haechan chuckled, as he was watching renjun leaving his room, he immediately grab his coat, wearing them, and caught up to renjun.

"thanks for tying this shit up," haechan said, his phone stuffing inside his pocket. out of all the things he encounter, tying the necktie was the hardest but luckily, renjun was there to save the day. "i'll take you to a date after the graduation"

"hold on," renjun stops midway, "you suppose to have dinner with your parents"

"we suppose to have dinner with my parents" haechan corrected. "remember? you will join us and my parents were excited to meet you"

"oh, yeah, right"

knock! knock!

"haechan-ie?" the familiar voice of a lady can be heard from the other side of the door and haechan hurriedly ran to the door to open it.

the lady, with a man on her back, was revealed when haechan opened the door. the lady has a lot of resemblance to haechan.

"mom! dad! come in, come in" haechan said as he let the two adults enter their well neatly dorm which he and renjun cleaned yesterday.

haechan was about to introduce renjun to them when his mother ran towards renjun who caught off guard at the lady.

"are you renjun?" the lady was beaming at the chinese boy who has a rather confused look but still smiling at her. renjun nodded and the lady smiled even wide.

"you're really cute aren't you" the lady added, complementing the latter. renjun laughs nervously. "ah! haechan-ie talks about you on text!"

"ma! that's enough information by now" haechan interrupted his mother. "we don't want to be late on our graduation right?"

"oh! right!" his mother replied, laughing. she was so jolly and cheerful and renjun thinks she's very kind.

before leaving, the boys first grab their graduation cap and coat.

"i think she already likes you" haechan whispered at renjun, letting his parents walk ahead of them while locking the door.

|
|
|
🦊🐻