- [♡] ; six

🦊🐻knock! knock!

🦊🐻
knock! knock!

"haechan-ah? good morning. i made breakfast, it's on the table, gonna go first 'cause a friend is waiting, see you later" renjun said, leaning on the door on haechan's room which is lucky, haechan is fully woke up and now drying his hair. renjun didn't wait for any response any more as he grabbed his hoodie and continue to leave the dorm since a friend, which is jaemin, is waiting for him.

jaemin wanted to walk with renjun on their way to the campus, his dorm was only nearby so walking is the best option. he delighted that he became close with renjun after being in college for a long time. he really wanted to be close with renjun at first day and their thesis project was an opportunity for him.

"let's go?"

renjun hummed as he makes sure that the door was closed, he doesn't want someone enter their dorm while haechan was inside.

"you seems off renjun, what's the matter?" jaemin said as he saw the latter's troubled expression.

"ah--- oh, nothing" renjun smiled.

"injun-ah, you suppose to be bubbly especially at this great morning" jaemin said, trying to cheer renjun up.

"i'm just tired" the chinese boy lied as he heave a sigh, cutely, while raising his shoulder up.

jaemin laughs, "you look like a shoulder gangster there" he joked.

the smaller gasps, "how dare you..." renjun pointed his index finger to the latter while looking up and making his usual frowning look; eyebrows meeting, puffing his cheeks and forming his lips into thin line.

cute...

|
|
|
🦊🐻
haechan receives a message in the middle of the class as he silently pulled his phone from his pockets, hiding it in an open book.

renjun
good morning haech ^^
did you eat breakfast? 😊
have a great day 🥺
seen

he was in different class from renjun today.

haechan put his phone back, facing back to the whiteboard and focusing on the lesson. his phone keeps on vibrating and it was so annoying, good thing he put it on silent mode.

he already eat breakfast and it was the one renjun cooked for him. it was really good unlike his own cooking and others. although renjun cooks really good, haechan was still annoyed at him, all of his shenanigans in the dorm, everything.

i will really hate him for the rest of my life...

hate him?

the rest of my life?

he continued to jot down notes and his mind started to fill up with all the things renjun had done to him; cooking, cheering him up, aegyo, clinging to him, everything.

get off.

you're so annoying.

|
|
|
🦊🐻