- [♡] ; twelve

🦊🐻from the past days, the dorm was sometimes silent unlike before

🦊🐻
from the past days, the dorm was sometimes silent unlike before. not only because of their approaching graduation and students cramming at this moment, renjun was staying inside his room frequently or sometimes he's out during weekends, meeting his friend. although haechan wasn't supposed to think about that he can't control it.

of course, haechan knows that, renjun told him every time he's going out like haechan needed to know wherever he will go, he doesn't care at all.

does he?

"haechan-ah? i'm going out, i already cooked lunch for you, i will be back immediately" renjun said before he hurriedly ran outside without waiting for haechan's answer although haechan didn't answer at all.

but every time renjun is going out, he will still cook for haechan and it is very kind of him. it oddly stops nowadays but haechan didn't question them at all.

but he realized that being alone and silent at the dorm was also annoying too; it feels lonely and weird.

he's annoying.

annoying or the other thing?

|
|
|
🦊🐻
"where's the emergency?!"

"nothing"

renjun frowned as he whined, "you always trick me!" he stomped his feet, "i was reviewing for the upcoming exam"

jaemin simply chuckled, hands reaching for the latter's cheeks but renjun stepped away.

"no!" renjun steps away, crossing his arms in front of jaemin. "no one will touch my precious cheeks"

"why?"

"these are too precious to be touched" the chinese boy replied, pinching his cheeks.

"and you're pinching them? not fair enough" jaemin said as they started to walk, making their way to the park as jaemin planned.

"shut up"

while walking, there are times that jaemin wanted to hold renjun's hands but renjun kept on swinging them and he intended to do that, he doesn't want it.

"park? what are we doing here?"

"to relax, from all the stress"

they sat on a bench watching the trees dance together and the birds singing like choirs, but none of these caught jaemin's attention, all to the boy beside him who is watching the scenery.

"omg! i need to go home!" renjun suddenly squealed and stood from the bench.

"why?"

"i told you i need to review for the upcoming exam" the chinese boy hurriedly said.  "bye, i'll catch up with you at another time," he said before leaving 'cause he really needs to review for the upcoming exam, he wanted to get a certain gpa.

jaemin watches him leaving and getting small from afar, he sighed. the exam is truly important to every student but to jaemin, it's obvious who is important to him

|
|
|
🦊🐻