- [♡] ; sixteen

🦊🐻"results for the exam will be revealed next week, i hope everyone gets a remarkable score" the teacher announced as they put the books inside their bag

🦊🐻
"results for the exam will be revealed next week, i hope everyone gets a remarkable score" the teacher announced as they put the books inside their bag. "class dismissed" they announced, leaving the classroom.

"ah! i'm so nervous!" renjun exclaimed as he raised his arms in the air, stretching. "i wish i could get a higher score!"

"you will" someone whispered from renjun's back, when he turned around, haechan was standing right there.

"are you saying something haechan-ah?"

"u-uhm no, nothing"

haechan left without saying anything, while renjun catch up with him.

"wait!" renjun said as he reached haechan then clinging to his arms again. their height was pretty far from each other, haechan's height was everyone's ideal; tall. renjun's height is very cute, cute size as i may say.

"let's grab some ice cream!" renjun said as he leaned his head to haechan's shoulder.

the latter wriggled his arms, pushing renjun's head off of him. "no, i'm exhausted"

"oh, okay" renjun replied, pouting as he was still clinging to haechan's arms.

the tanned male knew what renjun will be said next. he felt like stopping him to say anything or suggesting something. haechan doesn't know why his mind was filled with those thoughts, he just felt like doing it.

"let me get some rest," haechan started as he suddenly got chills when renjun looked upon him, anticipating what will he say next.

"i... we... we will buy some ice cream... later"

the smaller gasp frantically and it made haechan concerned.

"really?!"

haechan nodded.

"yay!" renjun screamed as he jumped in tiny, not minding those students who are giving him judgy stares. "promise?" he added, raising his hand in front of haechan where his pinky was up.

who believes in a pinky promise? renjun did.

haechan only nodded that made renjun bring his hand down.

"you should at least do the pinky promise"

|
|
|
🦊🐻
the night has come when renjun gets what he wants earlier. when they get home, haechan rest a bit then told him that he will stop by at the convenience store to buy ice cream. haechan also told him not to come with him and he will buy the ice cream himself.

haechan bought a tub of vanilla ice cream that he didn't plan to buy; he planned to buy only ice cream in cones but he ended up buying a tub. he saw how renjun's eyes glow when he saw the tub of ice cream that he carrying when he gets back home.

and he felt something inside him that he can't explain.

"the results of the exam still bother me," renjun said as he eat a spoonful of vanilla ice cream.

they are in the living room, watching tv series which is renjun's favorite thing to do when he's bored. unlike today, haechan doesn't usually in the living room when nighttime but he just felt on joining renjun today.

"i think i'm gonna cry when i get a lower score"

"you're not"

the chinese boy looked at the latter when he heard those words.

"you're not gonna get a lower score" haechan repeated, eyes fixed on the tv. "trust me"

|
|
|
🦊🐻