- [♡] ; twenty-seven

🦊🐻"c-can you stop staring?"

🦊🐻
"c-can you stop staring?"

"oh, sorry"

renjun and haechan were eating a cup of ice cream inside the ice cream place. haechan was so straightforward, he was staring at renjun who keeps on commenting about his delicious cup of ice cream.

"wow, this tastes like ice cream," renjun said as he looks so serious about the things he said. "it's so refreshing, but expensive" he whispered.

haechan laughs, "what do you think it will taste?"

renjun hummed, "something like not an original ice cream?" he said while weirdly examining his cup of ice cream. "you know the taste of an original ice cream"

"fake ice cream exists?"

"of course! i did my research about those before"

haechan laughs, "why are you doing research for an ice cream?"

"it makes me chill at some point, and it's not funny"

"i know it's not funny, it was adorable"

renjun shrugged, "i know ice creams are adorable, they are the cutest thing on earth"

"that's not what i meant, i mean you're adorable"

renjun was about to eat the spoonful of ice cream but stop midway when haechan said that he was adorable, so straightforward. he felt his cheeks heat up, he was still not used to haechan saying those kinds of words.

"oh my god" renjun muttered, placing his cup of ice cream down then puffing his cheeks, hiding his red and flustered cheeks. "you're making me flustered" he pouted.

"then i should be glad"

|
|
|
🦊🐻
"can i hug you?"

renjun looks up at haechan who is spreading his arms wide. he was sitting silently at the wide sofa, peacefully doing his thing there when haechan leaves his room, approaching him with his usual drowsy look.

"wait a sec," renjun said as he starts analyzing haechan's face who is patiently waiting for his answer and looking at his extended arms. he had his arms crossed upon his chest.

haechan looks like a boyfriend material right now with his sleeping outfit; oversized white tee and gray pajamas. renjun was slowly getting flustered while looking at him.

"o-of course" renjun awkwardly laughs as he realized that he took a lot of time staring at haechan.

the tanned male immediately blanketed renjun with his arms, engulfing him with such a warm and tight hug. haechan rests his head on the latter's shoulder as he heaves a sigh then closes his eyes.

"c-chan-ah, you should sleep in your r-room," renjun said as he failed to keep his cool, stuttering. although, haechan told him to expect a lot of cute things from him that he hasn't done before but renjun wasn't used to it and getting flustered and all red because of it.

"now i know why you like and keep asking for cuddling," haechan said, a bit sluggish because of his drowsiness. "this might be my next hobby"

renjun nods. "i-i mean, cuddling is nice, i felt warm and safe while cuddling"

"you're cuddling with other people before?"

"nope, except my moomins" renjun replied.

"i see" haechan replied shortly. "you should never ask someone to cuddle you like this"

"hmm?"

"you should ask me instead"

|
|
|
🦊🐻