- [♡] ; twenty-two

🦊🐻haechan and renjun are walking on the busy night street

🦊🐻
haechan and renjun are walking on the busy night street. renjun was carrying his small tub of ice cream which caught many attention.

"they must be jealous on my ice cream" renjun snickered as he grip tightly on his ice cream.

haechan glance at the latter who is happily walking with his ice cream, like a little child. renjun was reading the ingredients of the ice cream like a curious cat who wants to know everything around him.

"wow, it has vanilla extract" renjun said as he kept reading the ingredients. "wonder why it taste vanilla"

haechan as caught off guard with what renjun said. of course, it will taste vanilla because of the vanilla extract.

"you dumb freak" haechan chuckles. "of course it will taste vanilla"

renjun gasps, it was his first time hearing that. "gosh! what did you do today? are you cursed?" he said as he aggressively points at haechan.

"guess it"

"do i look like a fortune teller to you?!"

renjun points right into haechan's face, frowning like an angry cat. "but that's new though, and it's odd"

"you will never know why"

renjun whined, "unfair!"

|
|
|
🦊🐻
arriving at home, renjun ran to the kitchen to grab new spoon so he can continue eating his beloved ice cream. he decided to enjoy his ice cream in the living room with watching tv.

shocked at himself, haechan joined renjun in the living room who keeps on giving comments on whatever he watch at tv.

"that was so cheesy! eww!"

"you dislikes those?"

renjun pointed the spoon to the tv, "yes," he replied. "but i like cuddles!" he exclaimed before eating a spoonful of the sweet dessert.

haechan stares at the latter. he suddenly remember that renjun was asking for cuddles last time which he rejected a lot. he just realized that renjun was so cute when he was asking for something.

he just realized it by now.

"do you wanna cuddle?"

renjun looked at him with a spoon on his mouth. he gasps. "is that for real?! i mean, you don't have to and---"

haechan hummed, "i suddenly feel like cuddling today"

renjun looks at him in disbelief, almost spitting the ice cream. "is that really you?! i will call an exorcist!"

"you don't believe me?" the tanned male sighed.

"i find it weird right now" renjun said, "it felt like you're not the haechan i knew before... it's just---"

"it is because i was being mean before?" haechan said as renjun nodded, pursing his lips. it was an adorable sight.

"... i regret it"

|
|
|
🦊🐻