- [♡] ; thirty-three

🦊🐻months had passed, renjun and haechan got themselves suitable jobs where they can support their everyday lives and of course, each other

🦊🐻
months had passed, renjun and haechan got themselves suitable jobs where they can support their everyday lives and of course, each other. they also move into a new apartment which is fit to their likings.

renjun was working as a graphic designer while haechan is a call center agent.

haechan was improving in his cooking skills, he made from breakfast to dinner and renjun was always there to compliment everything he did.

but sometimes, there's a little problem...

RING! RING! RING!

"why did you forget to turn off the stove?!" renjun hysterically exclaimed as he already turned off the stove and fanning the smoke away. the fire alarm went on because of that.

"i didn't realize it!" haechan said, opening all of the windows for the smoke to escape the place. most of the smoke is gone but the fire alarm wasn't turning off. "bae, calm down! that shit will turn off"

"our neighbors will---"

silence... the fire alarm turned off eventually as renjun released a sigh. "next time, check the stove if it's still open" he said, lightly scratching his sideburns and putting his glasses on. he walks away from the kitchen and sat on the sofa where his laptop was, sketches, and a couple of papers scattered on the coffee table.

"hey, i'm sorry," haechan said as he sat beside his lover who was already focused on his laptop. annoyed renjun was cute though but haechan knew renjun would not look at him nor talk at him whenever he's mad. "it will not happen again i promise"

he lay his head on renjun's shoulder as renjun tried to wriggle his clingy boyfriend off. "i'm working"

while renjun was doing his stuff while haechan was still laying his head on renjun's shoulder, haechan secretly ordered food on his phone.

there's only one thing for renjun to look at and talk to him again.

haechan was not on his work shift anymore and spending his time with renjun is the best thing to do, but renjun wasn't paying attention to him and food is the solution for that.

renjun was quietly scribbling on a paper then going back to the laptop occasionally when they heard a doorbell.

DING! DONG!

haechan was the one who stands up, ran to the door, grabbed a few paper bags then went to the kitchen. he bought a lot of renjun's comfort foods; hotpot, boba tea, and dumplings. he was trying to get renjun's attention which he successfully did.