- [♡] ; nineteen

🦊🐻haechan knew he messed up

🦊🐻
haechan knew he messed up. the things he showed towards renjun was the one messing things up.

he didn't mean to do it.

but why is he feeling guilty all of a sudden?

again, he doesn't know why.

while thinking of things that he should do so renjun will not be mad at him, he saw renjun leave his room them hurrying to go outside without looking at him. renjun closed the door, loud enough making haechan flinch in his seat.

he's totally mad.

haechan suddenly remembered something... "the note did its best" maybe the yellow note will do its best this time. he grabs the yellow notes from his room as he starts writing.

hi...

i'm sorry...

want some ice cream?

"i hope this will work" haechan whispered as he stick the note on the door of renjun's room. if this will not work, then fuck it, he will let his confidence overflow his body and directly talk to renjun.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
"are you okay now?"

"yeah, i just feel really bad since yesterday"

renjun was staying in jaemin's dorm for today because he was feeling bad. he knew haechan hates him from the very start but the thing he did yesterday was wrong, very very wrong.

"when I got home, there's no package at all" renjun mumbles as he fidgets on the hem of his hoodie. "i felt bad because i leave you there out of nothing"

"of course as a friend, i feel bad about it" renjun keeps on talking.

friend...

jaemin nods, "yeah" he smiled, seeing renjun sulk.

"i really hate him"

is this my chance?

"but..."

or maybe not.

"sometimes i can't resist him" renjun pouts, seeing a couple of missed calls. he frowned in confusion. "how did he know my number?"

renjun showed his phone to jaemin, seeing the couple missed calls on the screen of his phone.

"hmph!" renjun heaves, "maybe he's still making fun of me"

"you should tell him that he was being mean," jaemin said.

renjun nodded, "yeah, i somehow tell him. i know he doesn't like me because of my attitude and my innuendos but that was really bad"

after renjun said that, the topic immediately change as well as renjun's mood. his attitude went up and down every conversation and topic. he started to talk about everything, like the thing he watch last night after crying, videos of cats and kittens.

jaemin was smiling every time renjun was talking. who would know watching someone would be this enjoying and heart fluttering.

he suddenly felt nervous about the thing he suppose to say yesterday, it also messed up. he got scared to repeat it.

i should keep it myself...

|
|
|
🦊🐻