- [♡] ; three

🦊🐻

🦊🐻

ring! ring!

"class dismissed, see you tomorrow," the teacher said before leaving the classroom as the students tidied their things one by one. haechan was about to stand up and already leaving the room but someone stopped him.

"haechan-ah!"

that annoying voice again?

haechan's eyebrow automatically curved once he heard the voice.

"haechan-ah, you're amazing" it was renjun, wrapping his arms around haechan's arms and leaning his head on the latter's.

"can you get away?" haechan said, eyebrows meeting and trying to latch his arms out of renjun's out of but the latter was just nudging closer to him.

"but i---"

"found you!"

renjun looked where the familiar voice comes from, meeting jaemin's gaze. haechan also look at where renjun was looking.

"oh! you're the guy i bumped to earlier, nice to meet you," jaemin said as he smiled, offering a handshake to haechan. "i'm jaemin"

renjun gasps, "you two met each other?! wow that's great!" the chinese boy smiled as he was still clinging to haechan's arms.

"and you two going somewhere?" jaemin said, raising an eyebrow with a kind smile on his face. "i guess my treat can wait?"

"you didn't forget about the treat!" renjun exclaimed happily, "as you should! for ruining my hair earlier"

haechan felt renjun's grasp was loosening, grasping the opportunity to snatch his arms off from the latter. he walks away from them without saying anything.

renjun just stares at haechan walking away, tilting his head out of confusion.

"he's weird isn't he?" jaemin said, remembering how haechan act earlier when he accidentally bumped on him. "he nearly snarl at me earlier"

"he always does that to me!" renjun pouted as they started walking.

"always?"

"we're technically roommates but i feel like i don't have one" renjun replied, bringing his hands on his hips. "he likes to be alone in his room and he hates me, but i don't care"

jaemin nodded, "he hates you?! he's very mean," he said, placing one of his arms around renjun. "you seem pretty kind though"

"i just let him be" renjun shrugged.

|
|
|
🦊🐻
renjun usually goes home by 4 pm but it's different this time. it's already 6 pm and haechan didn't hear any single noise. it was weird.

haechan found himself in the living room, sitting on the sofa and staring at the screen of his phone. after a couple of minutes, he heard faint chattering outside the dorm.

"okay! see you tomorrow!"

knock! knock!

"i'm coming in!"

once haechan heard the voice, he stands up, already heading to his room, but the person behind the door was fast enough to enter the dorm.

"wah! good evening haechan-ah!" it was renjun, smiling at him while hanging his coat at the coat rack. "did you already eat? i can cook---"

"i just finished" was the last thing haechan said before entering his room, without looking at the confused renjun.

|
|
|
🦊🐻