- [♡] ; thirteen

🦊🐻haechan noticed that renjun hasn't left his room all day, though he knew how renjun can be so hardworking when it comes to studies

🦊🐻
haechan noticed that renjun hasn't left his room all day, though he knew how renjun can be so hardworking when it comes to studies. he remembers how renjun cried when he got a lower gpa.

he found himself in front of renjun's room, holding a tray with a cup of ramen and iced coffee. he doesn't know why he's holding it, his body just moved on itself. he suddenly felt doing it because why not?

the tanned male put the tray down, then knocked at the door before going back to his room. haechan can just open the door and hand the tray to renjun but he just can't, that's it.

renjun opened the door, eyebags visible. he was wearing his prescribed glasses and holding a pen. he saw no one when he opened the door and when he looked down, he saw a tray filled with food. he grabbed the tray and walk inside.

"did he really make this?!" renjun exclaimed as he places the tray on his table. everything in the tray looks delicious and well plated. "wow"

his attention averted from the ramen to the iced coffee. "he knows how to make these?!" renjun was in awe-struck.

when renjun started to dig in, he didn't know someone was listening from the other room.

ya'll know who is it.

|
|
|
🦊🐻

"are free now?"

"i'm really sorry, i'm busy right now"

renjun was talking to jaemin on the phone as jaemin called him. he was writing, reading, drinking the 4th iced coffee for that day, and talking at the same time, that's what you called multi-tasking.

"when will you be free?"

"i don't know, maybe when the exam finished?"

"okay, see you"

"hmm"

the call ended as renjun continued to read and jot down notes. he really needs to work hard for this exam or else, he fail it real hard.

it was already midnight while he was still studying, he didn't even eat dinner. as long as he remember everything in the book, he will pass.

while he was reading, there was another knock on the door. when renjun opened the door, there was another tray on the floor.

the tray has fried chicken, a bowl of tteokbokki, a small bowl of rice, and this time, a hot coffee on the side.

he closes the door back and when he places the tray on his table, there's a yellow note sticking at the back of the hot coffee.

renjun doesn't know what to feel when read what's written on it.

you're doing a great job

|
|
|
🦊🐻