Broken

At Bora's house

Ali entered Bora's room, Calling his name.
Ali: Bora!! hey!
B: I'm here.
Ali closed the door and went to the Sofa which Bora was laying on it.
Ali looked at 3 finished bottles of wiskeys.
Ali: Are you Okay Bora?
B: I guess i am.
Ali: you aren't! why are you doing these things to yourself and Ada?
B: what am i doing?
Ali: your manners! you annoy her with every single word.

*i don't want to annoy her. i am just sad. too sad.* he thought.

Ali: you know what happened after you left the company?
B: what happened?
Ali: they took Ada to the hospital. when i arrived the Terrace she was on Tuğçe's hand unconscious.

* her face looked so weak this morning* he thought.

Ali: what have you done to this girl!?
B: i haven't done anything. she told me lie.. many lies. and i can't forgive someone like her!

he remembered Ada's energetic, lovely, cute face.. this current woman can't be the same who he used to know *his brain was continuosly thinking about Ada, remembering every single memory with her*

B: you know what it is... even though she knows that i know the truth and she is a liar to me but she still lies.
Ali: what do you mean?
B: you know what did she say this morning? she is pregnant!

Ali remembered Ada's weak face trying to interrupt Tuğçe from saying something.

B: she is pregnant. *he said it in a low voice just for himself and laughed nervously.*

Ali: oha! this is getting complicating!

B: she says that's my baby and it hurts more because i know she is saying lie! you don't know how much i want her to have my child. but... * he laughed and cried together and drank another glass of wiskey*

B: i can't be a father. you know that. *he continued laughing that was making Ali scared*

Ali: but that was for three years ago. your doctor said it will get well soon you did all the things the doctor said.

B: last year i got the test again. there wasn't any changes Ali. i still can't be a father and now the woman i love is going to be mother of a child that's not mine but she says it is yours.

Ali: Bora it can be a miracle. why don't you think like this!

B: my being hopeful sight is off and it won't turn on easily. She is telling lie frequently *he said it part by part in a drunk mood*

Ali got angry and shouted:
just a percent... only a percent think that she isn't saying a LIE to you! then everything will be allright! just go and give that fucking test again! maybe you are doing wrong Bora Doğrusoz.
maybe.....

he stopped for a second to see if Bora is paying attention or not then he continued: maybe you are becoming father. so hurry up! it can be too late! even now.

Ali shut the door and left the house.

the three bottles of wiskeys made Bora too much drunk that he couldn't even move for changing his clothes.
he just closed his eyes and dreamt the day they first kissed on the beach.

how everything changed to a nightmare?