The Strongest Wine ever

Ada didn't go to work the next day, She said she will finish her works at home, and Ahmet bey accepted cause He knew she needs time for getting ready, but of course the only thing Bora knew was that she will work at home today.

it was already afternoon and She was editing a new article from a new writer before publishing it.

Bora was packing his stuffs,She finished her work, turned off her laptop, Ada stood up and went to him, put her hands around his waist and her head on his back.

B: what happened?
A: Nothing.

He took her hand and turned back, He sat on the Sofa and put her on his leg. Ada put her hands around his neck.

B: I love you so much and of course I will miss you..

A: Me too.

She wasn't successful in hiding her smile, She bent a bit and their lips met. He kissed her softly, his hands went up on her back to her waist and pulled her nearer. His lips find their way to her neck, kissing it and feeling the scent of her perfume.

Ada's soft hands went in his hair, playing with it.

He turned and put Ada on the sofa, He put the pilllow under her neck so her neck wont be hurt. He went back on kissing her, her lips,her neck and her bare shoulder. He took off Ada's top, and his kisses find their way to her breasts and stomach.

Feeling Ada's hand between his hair, playing with it, was making him feel crazy.

Ada moaned between his kisses, She put her hand on his face and pulled him back to her lips. again He was getting drunk through the taste of her, The strongest wine ever

"How can I give up on you Ada?"

*

Ada was playing with Deniz, waiting for Bora coming out from bathroom.

He came out while He was wearing his T-shirt.

He went next to Ada, Laid next to her on Sofa and pulled her in his arms.

Ada put her head on his chest, while she had Deniz in her arms.

Deniz was playing with her mother's hair and staring at her parents being together, She smiled at them, like she knew everything even more than they did.

Deniz massaged her eyes, and yawned showing that she is sleepy.
A:Time for sleep, Deniz hanim.
B: Let me do this.
A: even though I know she won't sleep this way, but okay, do it.
Bora took Deniz from her, and went to Deniz's room.
Ada stayed there, looked through her mobile gallery.
She went in Deniz album, started looking at all of them one by one since she born.
She didn't know how much time passed but when She felt his soft kiss on her head she came back to reality.
B: what are you doing?
A: did she sleep?
B: Yes. so much easier than you said..
Ada smiled: come here, I want to show you Deniz's photos.
Bora laid next to her and Ada put her head on his shoulder, started scrolling pictures and showed them one by one.
she reached to a photo of herself and newborn Deniz, which Selin took it from them at hospital, She was cuddling Deniz, and smiling at her.
She felt that his face expression has changed, she looked up at his face, his eyes were full of tears and a tear was coming down on his cheek, Her hands went on his cheek and wiped his tear.
Bora took her hand and kissed it.
B: you know.. I was so stupid for not being with you in these days.. and more..
A:SH-shh! you ARE stupid for reminding these to me and yourself! we are making our future, Deniz's future together.. So let's stop thinking about these things..
B: Tamam...
A: So now do you want see other photos?
B: Of course.
She continued scrolling pictures and explaining when they took them.
A: She was 4 months old here. it was the first time Ömer and Sevda came to see her. They brought her a collection of toys and dolls. those who are on her bed.
B: Which she likes playing with them all the time?
A: Yes.
She showed her another picture.
B: Wait Wait! My father?
A: Yes..
B: but Deniz doesn't look like a newborn here!
A: Yeah. cause she isn't newborn. it is when she was 3 months old. He asked me to see him but first I rejected cause I thought.. I thought you found out and it is your game. but He.. He sweared that it is not a game.
Then When I was at Bursa, He came and He saw her.
B: OMG!!! He didn't even show anything.. I asked him for help but he said he didn't find..
A: He was right. He didn't find here.
B: But He knew everything.. But...
A: Bora! Don't be angry. Maybe it was because what I said.. I knew it wasn't true but..
B: What have you done?
A: I sweared him to Elif...
She caught her eyes from him.
B: What?
He asked with a low sound.
B: Why? why have you done something like this?
A: I knew it wasn't true but I was so mad.
B: it is all because of me.
A: I am so sorry. I shouldn't bring Elif to this game.
B: It wasn't your fault. it was all my fault. if I haven't done those shitty things none of these would happen.
now I understand why.. why when I asked him for help He mostly said that He can't!
Ada said nothing.
He was drowning in his own thoughts. cause now everything makes sense for him. all those weird behaviours of his father.
B: Does my mother know?
A:She doesn't.
Bora said nothing. He remembered when his father came to his room, asking his help.