Nothing

Bora's mobile rang.
Ali: Hi Bora.
B: Hi Ali.
Ali: won't you come to the company today? We have a meeting at two o'clock!!
B: i will Ali. Elif got sick, I was at hospital till now.

Ali was waiting to hear something about Ada but he didn't say anything.

Ali: so will you come for meeting?
B: yeah i will. i will be there about 45 minutes later.
Ali: Ok. see you.

He hung up. and went in the house. told her mom about Elif's medicines and after changing his clothes he left the house to company.

The meeting was so long and he couldn't focus completely on the meeting. after they signed the contract and the meeting finished he left the company and went to the hospital.
He went upstairs to the Dr.Akinsel department.
He knew he can't ask anything about their patients because he was Nothing for Ada! so a receptionist won't tell him anything.
He asked the receptionist about the doctor and she said: she doesn't work here permanently, just some days in month like today, but mostly she works in her office in Istanbul, which you said you saw on Google.

He left the hospital and sat on a bench. he couldn't breath well. he loosened his tie and tried to catch oxygen from air.

"you are so stupid Bora... so stupid..."
the only thing he said to himself in these months was this!
He was regret why he couldn't see her for some seconds more, staring in her eyes and begging her to apologize her, drowning in her ocean eyes and asking her for a new chance...

Ada's pov:
She put her head on the cold car window and her eyes were full of tear.
She put her hand on her stomache and fell in her dreams.
she was sure that their baby isn't from their first sex in mountain house, but the second one... which she went to him, herself!!!

Flashback:
A: No Teyzem!! i will get divorce! i don't want to be with Rüzgar.
N: you will Ada!!
A: but I love Bora! are you sure it is ok to be married to someone while your heart is with someone else?
N: you will forget him. you won't have any future with Bora!
A: Ama teyze...
N: you won't divorce Rüzgar. he loves you..
A: he doesn't. he cheated on me... anyway.. i don't love him.. i love Bora.

she said while she was crying: I can't be with Rüzgar while all of my being thinks about Bora.. Teyze.. please...

N: no Ada. you won't be with Bora. you will come to Bursa or you won't get divorce

Ada went in her room, locked the door and cried in silence.
it was 1:00 a.m when she stood up, wore a Black top, with her jean coat and pants.
caught her car keys and went out of the house in silence without waking her aunts up.

she was crying all the way. She couldn't leave Bora. She knew one day Bora will findout her lies but till then, she wanted to be with him..
she parked her car in Bora's house yard.
she messaged him: are you awake?
He was. He was working on one of his projects.
I am! what happened canim?
+Can you open the door?
- are you here?
+ I am in the yard. can you come out? I need to talk with you.
- come in. I am alone. I will open the door.

she waited there for about 5 minutes and then he opened the door.
he was wearing a white T-shirt with jeans.
when he saw Ada's red eyes he put his hands on her cheeks and wiped her tears and said:
what happened canim? are you Ok?
A: I am not Bora.

She started crying.  

B: come in.
He hugged her, kissed her forehead, took her hand and they went to his room.
He closed the door.
B: Tell me what happened?
A: Bora i don't want to leave you... but i can't stay..
She was crying.
B: Sakin ol. why you can't?
She couldn't say anything. she wasn't ready to lose Bora now.