So Near So Far

He woke up early in the morning and left the hotel.
He hid somewhere behind the walls and waited for Nergis and Aslan leave the house.
When they left the house he went to the back yard and searched for Ada.
The window was open and he heard her voice talking on phone.
He just found out how much he missed her soft voice. His heart was beating too fast like his heart wants to come out from his chest.

A: I know Ahmet bey.. But I really don't need longer rest I want to come back to my work.
Her mobile was on speaker and he could hear the voice of that man.
Ahmet Bey: But Adacim.. Rest.. You got so tired these last months.. This company needs you much stronger.. Yes.. Here works without you got so hard but rest and come back stronger.. OK kizim?
A: OK.. But let me know what is going there..
Ahmet Bey: Ok. Omer will send you the files.
A: thank you..

The sound of Deniz crying made her stop the conversation :sorry Ahmet bey I have to go.
Ahmet Bey: have a nice day. Bye.
Ada entered the room which Bora was hiding behind the wall of it.
A: canim benim.. Why are you crying?
He looked at them privately.
She cuddled the baby  Deniz and kissed her.
Deniz got calm and she put her on the bed: I will be back in seconds canim..
Deniz made a sound and she laughed at her mom.

When Ada left the room he came out and stared at little baby girl sleeping on the bed and playing with her own foot.
In a second she turned and looked at Bora and stared at him with her big green eyes and smiled to him. 
Bora stared at her and smiled. 
"OMG.. She is.. she is so beautiful and cute.. Her eyes are exactly as like as her mother eyes.."
Deniz made ununderstandable voice and so much cute that made him smile. 

Little cute Deniz shaked her hands to Bora and wanted him to hug her.
Like she also understood the relation between them.

He smiled and looked at her cute, innocent, lovely face.
He was in another world , drowning in a deep pure feeling, when He heard the door got open, He suddenly hid behind the wall.
Ada felt something strange; she looked out the window but she didn't see anything.
He was there, so near to her; He could feel her perfume. His heart was beating too fast and He was scared if She would hear his heartbeat.

A: Canim! what were you laughing at?
Deniz laughed and looked at the window.
Ada cuddled her and gave her milk.

He was still there, staring at them privately.  His eyes were full of tears.
"Ahmet Bey!!! our Ahmet bey!!! Özgür Dünya CEO!! Which we have had contract with them for one year now?! it's a year she is working this much near to me and I couldn'g find out!?"

He was 99 percent sure that He is thinking right.
He directly went to the Hotel and searched for the latest interview on Özgür Dünya website.
He read the article carefully.
"This is Ada!! It's her writing style!!"
Reading and controlling  this site was not his work and Tugce has been doing it.. He knew Ada's words and style as well as  Turkish alphabets. He learnt them like a child and saved them in his heart, mind and soul.

He reached to the end of article.
The writer was unknown.
He remembered what Ömer Daymaz said on their meeting for the contract:

"Ö: so is everything Ok?
B: Yes.. but why don't you put your writers names on your website?
Ö: because our writer team doesn't want. they think it is a better way to communicate with their followers without any problems.
T: Yes Bora! I've heard about it! I think it is a good way too.
B: So nothing left. we can sign the contract.
He and Tüğçe signed the contract and then Ömer in place of CEO,Ahmet bey, signed the contract.
B: Congrats...
Ö: Thank you. working with you and your team is a great pleasure for us.
B: for us too.

He left there Saturday late at night to Izmir, He was sure that Ada is in Izmir. 
He organized a meetingthe next day, He was at a restaurant, and He was waiting to have a meeting with Ahmet Daymaz, Özgür Dünya CEO.

Ahmet Bey: Hi Bora Bey!
B: Hi.
Ahmet Bey: welcome! if you let me know sooner we could meet you in some better situation..
B: No problem.
Ahmet Bey: You said there is something so important for our new contract, and it's completely visible that it is really important.
B: it is.
Working with you and your company was an awesome experience, you have a really strong team and talented workers.
But before new contract I have something to say.
Ahmet Bey: What's that?
B: we met all of your writers, even without knowing them as they wanted and we communicated with them,but not your head writer... can I ask why?
Ahmet Bey: When you had that meeting with our writers she was on her rest..
B: Aha. I got it.
"Of course for giving birth she got rest!"
B:I want to meet your head writer, like your other writers, I won't find out her name and she won't find out my name as we did with all of your writers.
Ahmet Bey: Sure but she isn't in Izmir now.
"Of course she isn't ... Of course she is Ada!"
B: When will she back?
Ahmet Bey: On Monday. Tomorrow.
B: Ok. I wanna meet her, and after I meet her, I will sign our new contract.
Ahmet Bey: Sure! I know you won't regret after meeting her. She is awesome, talented, hard working writer.
B: I found it out from her works.
Ahmet Bey: So..let's drink for our new contract.
B: For our new contract.

Monday, Ada's Pov:
After a long way, She had arrived Izmir.
Little Deniz was so tired of long way and she caught cold.
She was changing her clothes ,wearing her white pants with pink shirt and white coat , drying her hair, and talking with the Baby sitter.
A: So Pelin! Be careful, if her fever rised, call me and take her to hospital, you know her doctor don't you?. I'll be there soon. I could stay home today but my boss said there is an important meeting I must participate.
P: No need to worry.
Ada left the house and a quarter of hour later she arrived the company.

She was passing the corridor to CEO office when She heard a sound.
Ö:Ada!!!
A: Ömer! Good Morning!
Ö: Good Morning!
A: Is everything Okay?
Ö: without you in this company nothing is Okay!we have adapted to you so much..
They both laughed!
Ö: You know about the meeting don't you?
A: I do! but who is it?
Ö: I don't know too! my father didn't say anything! she said He will only say to you!
A: kinda mysterious!!
Ö: Yeah!
A: O zaman.. I'll go. let's see what happens.

He went to the CEO office, Ada asked Ahmet Bey's assistant:
A: Has Ahmet bey came?
Assistant: Not yet! but he left this for you. He said you must manage this meeting. He said it's really important for our company and I really agree with him.
A: who is the person?
Assistant: I don't know.
A: so how you know it is really important?
Assistant: because He said..
A: Give me that. Where is this person?
Assistant: In meeting room.

Ada's phone rang, She got the file from her and went in the elevator.
A: Hi Pelin! is everything Okay?
P: Yes Adacim. but I have a question, where did you put Deniz's medicines?
A: In the refrigerator, the second shelf.
She was already arrived, opened the door and went in.
A: anything more?
P: No. Goodbye.
A: Bye.
She hanged up the phone, put the file and back pack on the desk in the corner of meeting room.
A: I'm so sorry I came late, I had a problem. Ahmet Bey said you want to meet me...

At the same time she opened the file and saw that big title on the paper.

a known sound came to her ear: No problem...

Her body went cold and her heart stopped beating, Her eyes were seeing and her ears were hearing but her brain couldn't solve what is happening.
She turned back, He was there, sitting on a chair in the other side of the room with his own style, wearing a black suit and his hair formed with gel.
Her mouth was locked and she couldn't say anything, finally she connected four alphabets together and said:

Bora!!!

He stood up and came near to her, He was feeling as same as her.
there was a little distance between them.

B: Hi Ada!