Eternity love

A Soft wind found its way to the room from the open window, touched his face.
He woke up and looked around for some seconds to find where this wind comes from.
When He saw the open window, He slowly went out of the bed to there, closed it.
While He was closing the window, He saw the golden ring in his own finger.
a gentle smile covered his face, He has never thought about these, but when they found place in his life, everything beautifully changed.
The sunrise was something else, The dawn was something else, time was passing in another way.
Everything was in the correct place, He couldn't be happier than this.
Last year, at this time, He didn't use to think someday He would live his present life.
He was a father now, and soon a husband.
'what can ruin this?'
He went back to bed, looked at Ada who was sleeping like a child, her hair was around her face and Deniz was next to her.
As Deniz made the decision of not sleeping all night after the party, They brought her to their bed, so may be more useful and She fell asleep.
She was wearing one of her fluffy clothes, a grey one.
He looked at them in one frame, They were exactly sleeping like each other, having their legs near their body and their hands in front of their chests.
'just like her mother' He thought, the smile on his face was unremoveable.

He sat next to them on bed, put Ada's hair behind her ear, and kissed her.
She just moved a bit but didn't wake up.
Her face was really looking tired.
Bora stood up and went for a shower.
When He came out, Surprisingly, He saw Ada there, standing in front of mirror and washing her face.
He tied his towel and went to her.
A: Günaydin.
B: Günaydin.

He put his hand around Ada's waist and pulled her near to himself, put his lips on hers and kissed her deeply, She responsed back to his kiss, drops of water fell down from his hair on Ada's cheek.

B: This is a real 'Good Morning'

Ada smiled and put her hands on Bora's chest, they found their way to his wet neck and then up to his messy hair.

B: Adaa!!

A: Ne?

She laughed and her eyes looked naughty.

B: Don't do this!

A: why?

B: cause I can't control myself and I bet you really don't like your aunts hear you scream my name.

A: but I think you don't like your parents hear you screaming my name!

He took a deep breathe.

B: Ada!! please!

His sound was looking like begging that made Ada confused.

A: Tamam ya!

B: I promise when we go to our house, I won't do something like this.

Ada's cheek went red by imagining this. She tried to change the subject which was looking more helpful to her.

A: what will we do today Bora bey?

B: Do we have anything more than setting things in our house?

A: No!

B: So I will come and take you from your office.

A: No need. I am not going to office today. I don't have a lot to do and I am just writing a report to Ahmet bey and finishing my article for Özgur Dünya. and I will do them at home. So I will come to you. what is your idea?

B: that is okay. so I am getting ready, I have a meeting.

A: Have a nice day canim.

Bora was going to repeat the same sentence but He didn't, instead he said: can you say that again?