Barındığım bu Hikayede

The wedding morning
Ada's pov:
She woke up earlier than alarm, Bora was still sleeping next to him, and He was hugging her tight.
She laughed at last night memory in her mind; The way He acted like a child.
After they had dinner and they went to Bora's room, but Belma was standing there.
"B: what happened mom?
Belma: I just came to take Ada!
Bora looked confused: Sorry but where?
Before Belma started explaining why, Bora understood what is going to happen. 'The wedding traditions'
B: Mom! don't do it! if you thought I would give Ada to you tonight, you are totally wrong.
He put his hands around Ada's waist and pulled her tight.
Belma: Bora!!
B: Mom!!!
Ada was saying nothing, She was laughing in her mind.
After a long fight which was more funny than looking like a fight, Bora took off his guard.
B: Okay. But I think She has to take Deniz's stuff from room, Don't you?
A: Yes.
She said wihout knowing what was in Bora's mind.
They went in room, Bora suddenly closed the door and locked it.
A: What are you doing?
B: I won't give my bride to anyone!
Belma: Boraa!! open the door!
B: I won't, Mom! Don't insist!
Belma: You are Zafer's son! what should I expect!
B: It is awesome Mom.
Belma: It is not just this Bora!!
He laughed and said from behind the door: Okay Mom! you can do whatever you like but I won't give my bride to anyone. "
She came out from his hug without waking him up, cuddled Deniz and opened the door and went out.
Surprisingly, Belma and Nergis, Yasemin and Selin were waiting there.
S: Good Morning gelin hanim!
A: Good Morning!!
S: Really you are a lazy bride!
A: Why?
Selin laughed and said: I am kidding! hadi! you have a lot to do for today!
She took Deniz from Ada, Ada was still confused but there was a deep excitement growing in her heart.
She went to the bathroom and took a shower, When She came out, Selin was waiting for her.
They went to the guest room which She used to stay there, and She also got ready there for her fiance party.
There was the makeup artist there, a long thin girl, with straight brown hair and a hairdresser which was looking like a thirty-year-old woman.
Her wedding dress was on the bed, and also the flower crown which She wanted in place of a shinny crown.
about a hour later, Sevda knocked the door and went in: Hi!!!
A: Hi! Welcome Sevda.
Sevda: Thank you! congrats!
A: in advance, congrats too!
Sevda smiled and thanked her, Ömer and Sevda were going to marry about two weeks ago but after what happened between Ömer and his father and the company stuff , they postponed it for the next month.

The hours weren't passing so slow and not so fast, everything was in its place, like a dream!
There were some men and women, decorating the yard for the party, and also some were making drinks and foods ready and the bride and groom were getting ready in two seperated rooms, getting ready for the best day of their lives.

The hairdresser was working on Ada's hair.
+So.. what do you think? do you want it straight or waved?
A:Hmm!! Waved.
+That's great.
She started her work again and about a hour later Ada's hair was ready, the makeup artist's work was almost done too.
Her green eyes were shining with the grey shinny shadow, and the black eyeliner.
Her red lipstick was giving a new energy to her white face.
She looked at herself in the mirror.
+ What do you think? did you like or do you want me to change?
A: It is awesome!! Thank you!!
She turned, Selin saw her and said: You look stunning!!! wait!
Meanwhile the door knocked and Belma and Nergis went in.
N: OMG!! Ada!!! you are so beautiful!
Ada smiled and said nothing.
She hugged her.
They both tried not to be emotional. but Ada's eyes were full of tears.
N: Don't cryy!! your makeup will ruin!
She said, but her own eyes were fighting with tears for not coming down.
N: You are awesome. just like your mother.
She hugged her again.
Belma was standing there looking at them, She remembered herself at Mina's wedding, The way her daughter was shinning and beautiful.
Ada was giving her Mina's feeling.
Suddenly Elif went in the room with a white dress.
A: Prenses!
But Elif was shocked from seeing Ada: Ada Abla!! You are so stunning.
A: Thank you! but you look so much beautiful than me!
Elif's blonde hair was in braids and it was on her shoulders.
Selin made Deniz ready too and She got ready too. She wore her a white dress like Elif's one and put the white headband which Bora bought for her. Also wore her the jewerly set which Zafer bought for her.
A: Kizimm!! how beautiful you are!
Deniz smiled at her mom, It was obvious from her big green eyes that how much She is excited about what is going around her.
She put her hand on her mother's face, touching her hair, Ada kissed her little palm.
S: It is time for bride to get readyy! hadi!!
Selin helped Ada for wearing her wedding dress, She zipped her dress and corrected it. She also helped her with her veil. She put on her flower crown.
S: Ah Ada!!! you are exactly like angels.
A: Really?
S: Yes!!!
She looked at herself in the mirror, She was excited like a child.
A: Selin!
S: What happened kanka?
A: I am sorry!
S: about?
A: Leaving you alone on your wedding.
She made her face sad,
S: Look at her words!!! Yes, I was sad because you didn't come to my wedding but I will be sad more if you bring a single sad thing into your own wedding day.
A: I love you Selin.
S: Me too.
They hugged each other tight.
S: now can you correct my dress? it is annoying my back.
She turned and Ada corrected her dress.
A: is it okay now?
S: It is. So..
She looked at the clock.
S: I think we should go. your groom is waiting.
Ada smiled at the your groom word.
S: But first wait.. I want to do something..
A: What?
S: maybe kinda annoying your groom.
A: What do you want to do?
S: just a bit.