Calmness before the storm ||

Note: The story which Ada is telling and the castle aren't real.

She started talking with a warm tone of hers while she was walking to find somewhere good for taking a seat.
She finally found somewhere good on the grass and sat there.

A: many years ago there was a brave princess living in his father's castle.
She was really beautiful,smart, brave and a real fighter.
as the stories tell, She used to be the best person there, his father asked her about important works like wars, managing countries and etc.
once, after a war has been ended, She was at the city as an unknown person, when She saw one of the man who was in his father's army.
She fell in love with him with first look. He did too.
They met each other privately in this jungle so early in the mornings.
She was a really good horse rider, even better than most of the man in the army.
One day she found out that He is a prince of the country they are fighting with and he was escaping from his father.actually.. He told her, himself.
He sweared that He isn't a spy or something like that.
He sweared to their Love.

Ada looked at him which was sitting in front of her, staring at her with his brown eyes.

She continued: Then He found out that they prisoned his sister, He was unable to do anything, but she said that She will help his sister for escaping.
even though He didn't want, She did that.
Everything seemed okay, He built this castle for themselves, so when they met, they could have somewhere to live. and if you ask how no one disturb them there it was because the jungle was hers, her father gave it to her.. but one day when She was in her room, Her father came angrily.
He found out that She helped their enemy.
She didn't say a single word about His man, even after her father said that He will kill her.
His father left a big scar on her face with the knife which people say She used to work on stones with it.
and then He threw her out of the castle.
He told the soldiers to prison her.
Nights and days passed and she drew and write on the walls of the jail with stones which were left there. her hands were all injured..

She started coughing.
B: Hey! Are you okay?
He tried to put his hand on her back but she went back while she was coughing. She took her bottle out of her backpack and drank some water.

When He got sure She is okay, said:
What happened then?

A: One night, He helped her escaping from jail, then they came to this castle.

She stopped talking and looked at the castle behind them. Bora asked for the continue.
A: You won't like the rest of it. it is fairytale and you don't like.
B: Tell.
Ada took a deep breathe and continued: No one could find them even though they were here. No soldier, No person from army could find here, even though it was visible, they couldn't get near to here.
B: Why?
A: cause there was this strong magic named Love here.
After years they had a baby, one day the baby got sick, and they had to leave the castle.
The man did that. but....
They did not came back..
B: Oh...
A: The girl stayed here for the rest of her life,waiting for them.. but one day they attacked here.. They found here.. no one knew how! She fought with them bravely.. but they hurt her from the only weakness of her. Her love.
They told her that his man and child are dead.
She still fought with them, and didn't believe them, cause she could feel they are lying..
She fought with them whenever they came and never came out of this castle till one day...

Bora was staring at Ada's eyes while she was telling this story. She couldn't notice cause she was already drowned in the story.

A: His lover came back, with their child... No one knew what happened after that. cause no one saw them after that. people say they went to the other world when they love reached to the highest level.
and this castle..
they tried so hard to ruin here.. natural things.. human things..
but no one, nothing could. cause here is carrying their story.