Frame of Love

B: Ada! Prenses!
Ada and Elif woke up. Bora was almost ready for leaving: Hadi! Elif you have to go to school, and Ada hanim, I guess you have works to do.
A: I have. 
She said while stretching her arms. She looked at Elif and said: How did you sleep?
E: awesome! 
A: So.. Hadi, lets get ready, what do you think about going to school with me? 
E: I love this idea.
Bora smiled at them while he was struggling with his tie. 
Elif jumped out of the bed: I am going to get ready.
She left the room. Ada looked at Bora: it is not like that! haven't you learnt that yet?
She went out of the bed, laughing and helped him with his tie: it is like this, not the way you do.
B: sometimes I forget how to do it properly.
A: Forgetting? you? Bora bey?
B: I am a human! I can forget some things sometimes.
A: tamam! I understood.
Bora kissed her ,short but full of love: what is your plan for today? 
A: I will go to the office. just this.
B: what about Deniz?
A: Haven't you heard when I was talking with your mom? 
B: No.
A: she asked me if she can take care of Deniz if I want. and I... accepted.
B: Aha! when will your work finish?
A: I guess around 4 in the afternoon. 
B: I will pick you up then. send me the location.
A: Okay.
He looked at his watch: I have to go. have a nice day.
and kissed her.
A: won't you have breakfast?
B: No. I am getting late. I have a meeting.
A: Tamam o zaman. see you.
B: See you canim benim.
He took his coat and left the room.
Ada went to the bathroom and washed her face, put on her make up and changed her clothes with a white shirt and black skirt with her new sneekers.
When she went back to the room, Deniz was awake, She cuddled her and kissed her cheek: Good morning kizim.
Deniz smiled at her, They left the room and went to the living room, the breakfast was ready and Belma, Zafer and Elif were behind the desk.
Belma: Good morning!!
A: Good Morning.
Z: Come, sit kizim.
Ada sat next to Elif. Elif finished her breakfast and said: can I play with Deniz before I go to school?
A: Of course!
and gave Deniz to her.
Elif sat on the Sofa while cuddling Deniz.
Ada ate her breakfast and thanked Belma and Zafer.
She stood up and said to Elif: Elifcim! we will be late! hadi!
E: Tamam.
Elif went to Ada and gave Deniz to her.
Belma took Deniz from Ada, Ada was kinda stressed, not because she was scared if Belma can't take care of Deniz but because it was first time.
Belma: Don't worry.
A: don't misunderstand Belma hanim but it is first time, I mean for that I am kinda worried.
Belma: I know what do you mean and I don't get sad. you are a mother, and mothers are always too worried about their children.
A: Thank you.
Belma smiled at her, Deniz was kinda getting along well with Belma, She was touching Belma's tattoo with confused eyes.
A: So.. I am leaving.
Belma: Have a nice day.
A: You too. Thank you. if something happened, just call me.
Belma: Okay Ada! don't worry!
A: Tamam.
She took her purse, kissed Deniz and left the house with Elif.

*

A: So.. Elifcim! have a nice day!
E: You too Ada abla! this walking really made me feel good.
A: Me too. it was awesome! I really enjoyed listening to your memories.
E: I am happy that you are happy.
Ada kissed Elif's forehead.
Elif went in school, Ada took a taxi and went to her new workplace.
She went in the building and went to the office, there was a tall girl with curly hair and brown eyes, wearing  black trousers and yellow coat.
She noticed Ada: Hi. you might be Ada!
A: Yes I am.
She said with a smile on her face: Hi Ada! I am Gökçe, Gökçe Yildirim.
A: Ada! Ada Tözün.
G: Nice to meet you Ada!
A: Nice to meet you too.
G: Do you want something to drink?
A: No. thank you.
G: So let me introduce you to other employees. Ahmet bey has said really good things about you, we were all excited for meeting you.
as you know here, we manage Özgür Dünya's works here. The partnerships, The economical things, The privacy and etc.
They started walking in the office.
Gökçe started introducing:
She is Ella, She works in the economical department, Ella, This is Ada, She will be my co-worker here, I mean she will be your boss as like as me.
A: Don't say like that Gökçe! we are all working together, this boss, worker thing.. I really don't like it.
G: Really? I don't like that too. we usually don't use this expression here. I just thought maybe you use it.
A: I don't.
G: So! welcome to our team.
Ada smiled at her.
Ella: Nice to meet you Ada hanim.
A: Ada. Just Ada, and nice to meet you too.
Gökçe continued introducing other workers, and when they finished this work, Gökçe showed Ada, her office and Ada's office.
G: I personally don't use my office, we all work together in the room you saw.
A: That sounds great!
G: So.. do you have any questions?
A: No. thank you.
G: The person who used to work here was really a... a crazy person! He was workoholic! and He has made here a hell! Please survive here! it really looks like a grave!
Ada laughed: I will!
G: sorry I am asking this, but are you married?
A: No. Not yet. I am getting married.
G: Ahmet bey said....
A: Yeah. I have a daughter, but I am not married yet.
Ada was waiting for next questions but hopefully Gökçe knew her limits and didn't ask anything.
G: So I leave you with your new office.
if you had any questions, just call me.
A: Thank you.
Gökçe left the room.
Ada looked around, and She started changing somethings. She changed the place of the desk and put it next to the window, She opened the window so the fresh air could find place into the office, She changed the place of flowers, She opened her purse, saw something that made her shocked.
it was a little box, she opened it and saw Bora's pen in it, with a note next to it.
"For my only love, For my fiance, For the only person who deserves having this to give a new soul to world.
wish you luck.
Bora"
She put it on her desk, next to her laptop, She felt something is left.
She also took out Deniz and Bora's photo which she has framed it and put it on her desk.
when She finished her work, she looked around carefully.
everything was awesome and the office wasn't for that unemotional workoholic man but for Ada Tözün.
She left the office and went to the public room, everyone was sitting there, talking and enjoying their time together.
Ella: Ada! come here!
Ada joined them and sat on the chair next to Ella.
G: Tell us you survived that room from that dark vibe!
A: I did whatever I could, I think it is so much better than before.
Bige from privacy department said: I am sure it is! it is completely obvious you are so much different than Alihan!
Ada smiled at them.
G: so what do you eat for lunch? We were going to order food and I was coming to ask you when you came yourself.
and I warn you! when we are together we only eat fast food! none of us is on a diet when we are together.
A: I am not too. I will eat fried chicken.
G: Spicy or...
A: Spicy!!
Gökçe added it to their list, She asked others to see if something is left or not and then ordered the food.
about half of hour the foods arrived, and they started eating, they talked together and enjoyed being together,  Ada remembered when She was in BizdeBoyle. She remembered She hasn't said Selin anything about coming to Istanbul.
'she might find it out from Bora till now!'
She checked her mobile.
Her guess was true. Selin messaged him simply and short.
Welcome back Ada hanim! Now you hide something like this? really I don't know you anymore.
She typed: Sorry! everything went so fast!
Selin:Boş ver! I just want your happiness kankam. and it is obvious you are happy.
Ella's sound made Ada come back to the conversation: How was the food?
A: awesome!
Ella: Ada! can I ask a question, if you don't mind..
A: Ask!
Ella: pregnancy.. is that hard? I mean don't misunderstand, I heard you have a child and since no one around me has been pregnant recently I really needed to ask this from someone before making decision!
A: if you want me to be honest, yes! it is. but believe me when you have your child in your arms for the first time, you will forget all that hard times.
Ella: really?
A: Yeah.
Ella: I don't want to bother you! but how old is your child? and the gender?
A:my daughter is Seven months old.
Ella: OMG! I wish her a good life with her parents.
A: thank you.