Keşfedilmemiş Günahlar

Her whole body was freezed while her lips were burning with flames of his hot kiss, She could feel him all over herself, while they were on Sofa. She couldn't move. He didn't let her to move even just a centimeter. Her heart started beating fast. She did not remember how but she found herself kissing him back, She felt his tongue in her mouth, in a moment all the things they have experienced came to her mind like a preview of a film. The angest was ordering her. She opened her eyes and saw his closed eyes.
In a sudden action, She collected all her power and pushed him, slapped on his face with all the power she had.
He fell on the ground being surprised by what she has done. She was surprised by her own action too. She was breathing heavily.
He stared at her, felt the taste of blood in her mouth.
He touched his lip and saw it is bleeding.
The deep silence in the house was making everything harder.

A: don't dare!
She stood up and ran to Deniz's room, locked the door behind herself and sat on the floor.
He went after her but he didn't reach her. He sat there. right behind the place Ada was sitting in another side.
He started talking.
B: Ada please! Don't do this to me. you can slap me on the other side you can do whatever you want but please give me this chance. I knew I have fucked up everything. but don't do this. Yes, I said go out of my life but I didn't know all of my life is leaving, that all of my life is you!

A: don't play with words.. don't..

B: I am not. I am telling what I really feel. you don't know how much I loved that test to be positive, cause you are my miracle, you both are.. but I was blind. I was blind for not believing it. I am so sorry, I know words don't work here but I can not find another way...

A: it is not about your blindness... it was because you didn't want this with me..

B: NO NO! Ada you were the only person I would like to experience this with.. YOU ARE.. Ada, I gave that test again after three years when I met you!! when I felt there can be something between us.. *He said with a deep sadness in his voice, begging her and being scared of his own words, being scared cause he thought if he takes a wrong step now, he will lose her forever.*

Ada said nothing. He said: Ada don't be quiet. shout at me, say anything you want but for god's sake don't be quiet.

Ada could hear how sad his voice was. He could feel tears on his face coming down on his cheek.

A: Bora.. you have left me when I needed you.. you were sad cause I lied you, you were mad. but I was in a hard situation too. you don't know how I felt when I found out I am pregnant. I was confused and scared cause I didn't want her to born in ocean of my lies. I came to you for explaining everything one by one but when I came I saw you found out everything. I didn't care about my own heart.. cause I deserved it because of what I did.. but when you didn't believe Deniz...

She skipped talking for seconds then she continued: All those months I was alone, when I was giving birth I was alone, all these times..
at first I didn't want Deniz too.. after all those stress and these things she stayed alive.. I couldn't give up on her...

Bora was listening, didn't know what to say.

A: I was all alone in these times, giving birth was the hardest one..

B: Ada I came to hospital that day you were giving birth..

A: I knew that!!!! but I didn't want you to come that time.. just that time... I wanted you to be with me all that time, we could have a party, we could have understand her gender together, you could take my hand when I was feeling that pain!
We could be Together!!!!

They both drowned in silence.

B: at least come out so we can continue talking.. healing each other.
A: you can't heal the wounds you caused them.